✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I was reading "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" a while back and was surprised to read about the "Paranoid Android" robot called Marvin who was manically depressed :D

The "...Guide to the Galaxy..." is a book...about the Galaxy :P ... which contains the instructions "OK Computer, take us in to land"..

Cool, eh?!

im really really pissed off. i lost my copy of httt and i always sing radiohead songs in my head but lately its been of this album. i need to find it or ill go insane. good thing i have like 5 radiohead albums. theyll keep me grounded while the quest for the thief continues. until next time..

I was reading "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" a while back and was surprised to read about the "Paranoid Android" robot called Marvin who was manically depressed

The "...Guide to the Galaxy..." is a book...about the Galaxy ... which contains the instructions "OK Computer, take us in to land"..

Cool, eh?!

:stunned: whoa, that's really interesting and awesome.

let down is possibly the greatest Radiohead song EVAR

It would their best song be if they never recorded there there, fake plastic trees, lucky and pyramid song.

But yea, let down is such a good song. I'll listen to it now. :cool:

They were in fucking Calif!!!

AND I FUCKING MISSED THAT FOR SOME STUPID FUCKING PLAY!!!

I've been dying to see sexy Yorke perform and I missed it!! FUCK!!

Did anyone see Coachella?

whoa, you missed their gig? damn, i'm sorry to hear that. :/

And nah, i didnt see coachella. I think i might download that gig in the radiohead hub later. i bet it was really nice.