✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I think im gonna go to sleep with my ok computer on..offtopic but Im officially off the top poster game..i only did it coz i wanted to proove myself that i could win if i really really want it.. k, that's all ...see ya on june maybe :/

I think im gonna go to sleep with my ok computer on..offtopic but Im officially off the top poster game..i only did it coz i wanted to proove myself that i could win if i really really want it.. k, that's all ...see ya on june maybe

dude. what are you talking about? You're the top poster right now, you can win this thing if you keep posting.

You better come back.

ren you are such a bum

if you dont win im going to send you hate mail

and if you are going to sleep with radiohead on go with ok computer or the bends

the other albums are so messed up. man trying listening to the national anthem while dozing off. like i was about to piss my pants

I got my the bends album today and it rocks so freaking much.

i know i keep talking about my the bends album, but its so good.

even the cd cover rocks. it comes with all the lyrics and those cool crazy radiohead pictures. gotta luv it.

i like the bends..but not as much as everyone else i think their other stuff is better for the most part..i mean fake plastic trees, high and dry, street spirit, just,bulletproof..great songs..i just like the other stuff better

let down is possibly the greatest Radiohead song EVAR :cool:

it really is. it is remarkable how a song of such depressing lyrics can be put in with high energized beats and still be enjoyable. i love it. makes me tingly. i love radiohead. :sneaky:

:D I discovered A Punchup at a Wedding is one of my faves off the album :wink3:

I've never really found it to be that brilliant. It's good, but it's probably one of my least favourites on there.

There There is my favourite on Hail To The Thief. The whole last section sends a chill down my spine, especially where everything kicks in and Thom sings "We are accidents waiting to happen". Probably one of my favourite Radiohead songs.

There There is my favourite on Hail To The Thief. The whole last section sends a chill down my spine, especially where everything kicks in and Thom sings "We are accidents waiting to happen". Probably one of my favourite Radiohead songs

that is a good part i got a chill just LOOKING at that lyric

I think im gonna go to sleep with my ok computer on..offtopic but Im officially off the top poster game..i only did it coz i wanted to proove myself that i could win if i really really want it.. k' date=' that's all ...see ya on june maybe :/[/quote']

ren, i LOVE your new avatar! :lol: it's quality!

• 2 weeks later...