🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

Well with U2 tickets it was basically a disaster as all kinds of scalpers were able to scoop up tickets and fans weren't. I tried to get tickets for all the shows in Boston (like trying to see at least one) and couldn't get any tickets....tried to get tickets for Toronto and Ottawa as well to no avail. I waited on the internet and phone for about 2 hours each time and came up empty handed.

The way I got tickets was through the U2 fan forum...luckily I found some honest people willing to sell tix for face value.

And then in the fall there was going to be a roadtrip of 7 of us down to Boston to see the Patriots and Chargers but I was the only one able to get tickets even though me and a few friends were online as soon as they went on sale. So more wasted hours and ticketmaster spoiling plans.

.end rant.

i've only had one really bad experience with ticketmaster, and that was trying to see paul mccartney. that was the only time i didn't get tickets and i was extremely upset, but luckily i found ones on ebay that were cheaper than face value and were not too bad of seats, either. i must say that i've never gotten the perfect seats to anything (well, once i had great seats at coldplay, but i wasnt the one that got those tickets), but i much rather be there in ok seats (even fairly bad seats) than not be there at all.

i've got my ticketmaster technique down, but if w.a.s.t.e is recommended, i suppose i'll do it that way. i'm kind of nervous that i'll end up empty-handed simply because i'm not used to w.a.s.t.e and i haven't bought tickets in like a year and a half. i'm a bit out of practice.

The tickets I got for London were GA but I've heard that if you get to Victoria Park a few hours early they let you into this tent thing right next to the stage and give you wristbands or something. So I'm in the know :cool:

I also went out and got Mojo today :nice:

i try to stay away from GA, personally, because i'm rather short and wouldnt be able to see anything unless i waited in line for like 6 hours, which doesnt appeal to me too much, despite my love of radiohead. someday i'm gonna do it, though, perhaps if i see a band twice on one tour so i can see them well once and get the GA experience/chance of being really close once. but if GA is the only option i have for seeing them at all, i'd totally do it for a band like radiohead or coldplay, but for more "rocking," harder bands, i'm a bit wary. i dont like crowds, i dont like being squashed or pushed aside, and i really dont want anything to do with slam-dancing or crowd surfing.

i was GA once for bob dylan, now that i think of it, but everyone was so high around us that it wasn't too hard to push them aside and get to the front :laugh1:

The tickets I got for London were GA but I've heard that if you get to Victoria Park a few hours early they let you into this tent thing right next to the stage and give you wristbands or something. So I'm in the know :cool:

I also went out and got Mojo today :nice:

I'm still waiting for it to go on sale at HMV so i can use gift certificates on it....its expensive! At least it looks much better than Rolling Stone. That mag sucks haha. Frankly I don't care about politics and Jack Johnson.

i try to stay away from GA, personally, because i'm rather short and wouldnt be able to see anything unless i waited in line for like 6 hours, which doesnt appeal to me too much, despite my love of radiohead. someday i'm gonna do it, though, perhaps if i see a band twice on one tour so i can see them well once and get the GA experience/chance of being really close once.

....which I'm going to do :dance:

I'm still waiting for it to go on sale at HMV so i can use gift certificates on it....its expensive! At least it looks much better than Rolling Stone. That mag sucks haha. Frankly I don't care about politics and Jack Johnson.

Yeah it's like 10 bucks. But it's not much different from what it is in the UK (like 4.50 pounds) ... usually they'd up the price from the UK one :confused:

or suomething like this on the cover. something they talked about in the MOJO interview. was it Jonny who said about the EMI album boxset something like that it coul've been worse. A greatest hits album with the worst pic of Thom on the cover haha

:laugh4:

um.. yea, no

ssfv5.jpg

That is just so.... wrong.... :sick: :laugh3: