🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

i really hate how some artists charge outrageous prices for tickets just because they can. It's a shame because I find the real fans are the ones that can't afford those prices. I mean I remember my dad telling me how growing up he saw some big band names (Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath) and the prices were so much cheaper. What happened to the days of getting to see a big band for at most $50? At least Radiohead didn't charge that much for their past tour.

$50 USD is a reasonable price, I assure you, Elton John and James Blunt did a "charity" gig here in a small venue, well in a beautiful ex convent with small capacity, but the fact of being Elton John and performing on an historic building, the tickets were around $850 USD or £800 aprox.

Even an old washed up guy like Neil Young is charging $50, $75, &95, $250 for his second show in Halifax in the past 6 months.

I mean he is a legend and everything, but its ridiculous expecting people to pay on average $100 + for the same artist twice in such a short span of time. It doesn't really seem like a treat to the fans, more of a cash grab.

Cough U2 Cough

exactly

Sorry but the monster of U2 awakens to do an half-arsed album and then a massive massive world tour. Like the rolling stones.

Except the Rolling Stones were never a s creative or innovative as U2 so they haven't lost as much over the years.