✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I wonä't s33 qnything but clounds monday off thr plane I BET pt'lll crash GOODBYDE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: you won0t crash! clouds are fun. i like looking our for various shapes. zebras are prolly my favourites. :wacko:

MONDAY IS CLOSE!

i've never seen the music press jump on mere rumours like they have with this. they seem very adamant about it, theyre usually afraid that it might blow up in their face.

i guess we'll all find about in 48hrs or so. but really it could be anything. personally i'm looking foward to their headlining performance at Reading fest alot more.

I really hope that this is not a hoax. If it is a hoax, that'd really suck. Of course we'll know within the next 2 days if this is true or not, but either way there's a good chance that we might be getting new Radiohead songs in some form or another... i mean they are playing a few shows so it's possible they might eplay some new stuff. I'm keeping my fingers crossed

I really hope that this is not a hoax. If it is a hoax, that'd really suck. Of course we'll know within the next 2 days if this is true or not, but either way there's a good chance that we might be getting new Radiohead songs in some form or another... i mean they are playing a few shows so it's possible they might eplay some new stuff. I'm keeping my fingers crossed

I'm with you!

it might be a hoax, and if it did, we can just look forward to when the songs actually do get released. but let's hope it's something on monday! :) :P

Everytime I read something about this whole new thingie on Monday, I imagine Thom sitting on his computer & bursting out with laughters while reading all these speculations!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfd6LgcuCsc]YouTube - Thom Yorke laughs funny[/ame]