✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Thom's setlist tonight:

1-9 (The Eraser in full)

10. The Present Tense

11. Like Spinning Plates (dedicated to Jonny)

12. The Daily Mail (the band came in 1/2 way and played along!!!)

13-16 (the usual... Paperbag, Judge Jury, Hollow Earth, Pulled Apart by Horses)

After seeing the show twice, are you happy with thom's setlists or do you think he could do better? I have argued the latter, but I wanted to get the opinion of someone else who has seen the show a couple times.

By the way, that's cool you got so close to thom.

After seeing the show twice, are you happy with thom's setlists or do you think he could do better? I have argued the latter, but I wanted to get the opinion of someone else who has seen the show a couple times.

By the way, that's cool you got so close to thom.

I was happy in the sense that I feel the band did a much better performance on the second show. I think that it gave me a chance to really absorb the live performances by seeing it a second time.

At the same time I think it'd be nice if they changed their setlist up a bit, including adding more full band songs.

I mean that's one thing I liked about following Radiohead concerts is that you really have no idea what song is coming next (i mean the past tour you could assume 15 step would start w, there there after and eeirp as closer of show), but in between there you had no idea.

For these shows in a way it's too predictable. I mean i hate to say it but at this point I'm only excited to see what thom plays in his solo set because I know that the order will stay the same.

I don't see why they can't learn more songs honestly... b-sides like worrywort, the amazing sounds of orgy, the drunkk machine, a rats nest would be great live!

Overall I think that they are a really amazing and tight band... all the songs they do are really great live... but I do think it'd be nice for them to change it up a bit and make it interesting for people following the shows.

^ I couldn't agree more.

I was happy to see them a second night, too. The first night was a blur. A very cool blur, but a blur nonetheless. The 2nd night allowed me to take everything in.

I am, by no stretch of the imagination, saying they should not play songs off the Eraser. But do they need to play the entire album in order every single night? One of my favorite Thom solo shows was the Bridge School Benefit he did several years ago. As much as I love Jonny, it was a rare chance to hear the songs in a more raw form, and they were simply amazing. I was hoping for something similar.

I think the band sounds great, as well. But I also see this as an opportunity to be more spontaneous and creative than they have been. That's what I would have hoped for out of Thom. But I also have issues with the fact that Radiohead seemed to play every single song off In Rainbows on their last tour. I mean, I love that album, but I don't need to hear the entire thing (7-8 songs would be good) when you have a catalogue as deep as Radiohead.

I think the band sounds great, as well. But I also see this as an opportunity to be more spontaneous and creative than they have been. That's what I would have hoped for out of Thom. But I also have issues with the fact that Radiohead seemed to play every single song off In Rainbows on their last tour. I mean, I love that album, but I don't need to hear the entire thing (7-8 songs would be good) when you have a catalogue as deep as Radiohead.

I get what your saying. But really, who would want to play songs that you played to death 10 years ago? I think Radiohead are pretty good at their setlists...they tend to mix up the older songs that they do choose to play. Good point though.

^ I couldn't agree more.

I was happy to see them a second night, too. The first night was a blur. A very cool blur, but a blur nonetheless. The 2nd night allowed me to take everything in.

I am, by no stretch of the imagination, saying they should not play songs off the Eraser. But do they need to play the entire album in order every single night? One of my favorite Thom solo shows was the Bridge School Benefit he did several years ago. As much as I love Jonny, it was a rare chance to hear the songs in a more raw form, and they were simply amazing. I was hoping for something similar.

I see what you mean... i mean i think all the songs on the eraser work really great live, so i wouldn't have a problem them playing most of the album... but i do think it'd be cool for them to change up what they've played

also heres the Daily Mail... w/ the band coming in 1/2 way in:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

^ I couldn't agree more.

In a way I don't really have a problem with how he is doing things. If you only were able to get out to one show, it would be cool to see every song from the Eraser live I think. You know just to say you heard them all live. And I'm a big album fan and think its neat to hear a whole album played live in order to see kind of a different side of it.

The Thom solo set is almost like a bonus.

And where it is marketed as the Atoms for Peace Tour, not a thom yorke solo tour I think its okay that there is so much of a focus on the Eraser and a few new songs.

I think down the road it would be cool if he did a solo tour that had setlists more like the Cambridge show from a few weeks ago.

In a way I don't really have a problem with how he is doing things. If you only were able to get out to one show, it would be cool to see every song from the Eraser live I think. You know just to say you heard them all live. And I'm a big album fan and think its neat to hear a whole album played live in order to see kind of a different side of it.

And where it is marketed as the Atoms for Peace Tour, not a thom yorke solo tour I think its okay that there is so much of a focus on the Eraser and a few new songs.

I think down the road it would be cool if he did a solo tour that had setlists more like the Cambridge show from a few weeks ago.

I liked the Cambridge set list. That's what I was hoping for. Oh well, I still enjoyed it.

I liked the Cambridge set list. That's what I was hoping for. Oh well, I still enjoyed it.

I just didn't think The Eraser was that great of an album. That probably is at the core if my disappointment. I certainly wouldn't have minded if he had played ok computer.