✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

thom played a show in chicago tonight...

The Eraser

Analyse

The Clock

Black Swan

Skip Divided

Atoms For Peace

And It Rained All Night

Harrowdown Hill

Cymbal Rush

Untitled (Chris Hodge/Let Me Take Control/Walking Down The Staircase/whatever from NYC1)

I Froze Up

EIIRP

Paperbag Writer

Judge, Jury & Executioner

Hollow Earth

Pulled Apart By Horses

RADIOHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I adore Radiohead!!!!! What I hate is that so many people have developed this idea that you can't love both Coldplay and Radiohead, which is absurd! The depth and the innovation of Radiohead's artistry is impossible to describe. All seven of their releases are fantastic (although I have to confess that I dislike Pablo Honey) OK Computer, In Rainbows, Hail to the Thief, and Kid A are my personal favorites; OK Computer for its psychotic and quirky brilliance, In Rainbows for its vivacious characteristics, Kid A for its off-the-wall production; and Hail to the Thief for being a solid, fantastic album in general. Can't wait for the new one......hopefully by the end of the year, because I can't imagine anything greater than a new Coldplay and Radiohead release in the same year.

I adore Radiohead!!!!! What I hate is that so many people have developed this idea that you can't love both Coldplay and Radiohead, which is absurd! The depth and the innovation of Radiohead's artistry is impossible to describe. All seven of their releases are fantastic (although I have to confess that I dislike Pablo Honey) OK Computer, In Rainbows, Hail to the Thief, and Kid A are my personal favorites; OK Computer for its psychotic and quirky brilliance, In Rainbows for its vivacious characteristics, Kid A for its off-the-wall production; and Hail to the Thief for being a solid, fantastic album in general. Can't wait for the new one......hopefully by the end of the year, because I can't imagine anything greater than a new Coldplay and Radiohead release in the same year.

welcome aboard! :)

I do agree that it is absurd that you can't love both coldplay and radiohead because i like them both... though radiohead a just a little bit more :P