✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

yeah... I mean honestly you should check out all the b-sides but here are some of my favorites
I definitely will, but because there are so many it's good to have some suggestions. :nice:

I've already seen a couple of songs from Saitama on youtube, but never took the time to watch the whole thing. Fake Plastic Trees is amazing though. Even the clapping by the audience isn't as annoying as usual. *prepares for Saitama dvd hunt* :D

AHHHHH ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT.

Mike I'm totally with you on the trying to meet Thom thing, looks like we've gotten a bunch of good tips and questions. so he's in new york already? it would be impossible to find him of course but figuring out what hotel he's in could be fantastic...you say you've looked around the place, i'll probably do that this weekend-hows the parking situation? (partly because i'm driving there, partly because the whole prius thing is helpful too). Sadly I only get out of school at 3:15, can get into the city by 4. (might be able to ditch last period though, giving me an extra hour. we'll see.)

in any case i am beyond excited......

AHHHHH ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT.

Mike I'm totally with you on the trying to meet Thom thing, looks like we've gotten a bunch of good tips and questions. so he's in new york already? it would be impossible to find him of course but figuring out what hotel he's in could be fantastic...you say you've looked around the place, i'll probably do that this weekend-hows the parking situation? (partly because i'm driving there, partly because the whole prius thing is helpful too). Sadly I only get out of school at 3:15, can get into the city by 4. (might be able to ditch last period though, giving me an extra hour. we'll see.)

in any case i am beyond excited......

yeah i know! I'm so excited for the show! He is in NYC, but lower manhattan. I was in the city today and also scoped out the venue and it's location. I did see a parking lot right near the venue so you might luck out, but I dunno... it's sort of in the heart of manhattan (right around radio city music hall, david letterman, times square). I was in the city walking around and I payed extra attention to people I passed hoping that Thom might show up...haha!

are you just going to the monday show?

edit: also just read on atease that there's either a news article or someone met Phil, and he says that Radiohead are heading back into the studio to do more recording in May :dance:

yeah just monday cause concerts on school nights get a little crazy for me, two in a row would be quite stressful. How do you know he's in lower manhattan? like soho or east village-ish? (thats what i'd imagine, he loves soho, thankfully i'll probably spend the day there saturday :D)

you were in the city? i thought you lived there.

yeah just monday cause concerts on school nights get a little crazy for me, two in a row would be quite stressful. How do you know he's in lower manhattan? like soho or east village-ish? (thats what i'd imagine, he loves soho, thankfully i'll probably spend the day there saturday :D)

you were in the city? i thought you lived there.

cool... I found out on atease... he's apparently in electric lady studios (greenwhich village)... which is where I assume he's rehearsing or hopefully recording some oh his own stuff while in NY.

I don't live there, but I was there today. I was thinking about going to check out where he might be but I didn't have time to.

If you get to go, let us know if you meet him and be sure to ask questions!

^yeah me too... I'm sure that it'll probably overall be similar in that he'll do the Eraser and Pulled Apart By Horses/The Hollow Earth, but I wonder what else is set to be planned... hopefully some thom b-sides (drunkk machine, iluvya, rats nest), or hearing damage, or even some rare amnesiac b-side like worrywort