✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

nah haha i was just saying that there really arent any bands like pearl jam out there who do switch setlists so drastically so using they become the ultimate trump card in any debate about setlist. anyways doesnt matter

now in your previous post you said that thom didnt really support the album sufficiently when it was first released. which basically proves the reason i gave before for why he is doing this now. back then he wasnt able to get the right people together at the right time to play his album live on stage. but now he does he is making the most of it. didnt Brian Wilson only start playing Pet Sounds they way it was meant to be, a few years ago?

He didn't tour behind the Eraser at all. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember any solo shows. I know he was touring with Radiohead when it was released.

I don't want to hear an album that is almost 4 years old unless it is a classic like Pet Sounds. Even then, the Pet Sounds tour was in honor of the 40th anniversary. I hadn't heard anything about Pet Sounds being played differently than it was on that tour, which I actually attended. I can't imagine Brian was capable of playing the album live until recently due to the fact that he is/was so screwed up.

Saw a video of the new thom solo song. Sounded great.

my video! it was magical.

PS, dont know if you guys heard but a manhole exploded right in front of roseland today, caused a huge commotion/delay, afp just went on 20 minutes ago.

http://gothamist.com/2010/04/06/manhole_explosion_on_west_52nd_stre.php

"Some buildings were evacuated because extremely high levels of carbon monoxide were measured and Broadway between 50th and 54th were shut down. And a tipster writes, "Atoms for Peace, Thom Yorke's side project, is playing at Roseland tonight and the crowd of people that won't move" because they "have been waiting on line to get in since early this morning."

:lol:

just got back from the show... wow!!! much better this night.

I was fairly comfortable through out the show (no drunken people bumping into me). Here's the set Thom played:

*=songs I videotaped (which i'll post tomorrow)

1. The Eraser *

2. Analyse *

3. The Clock *

4. Black Swan

5. Skip Divided

6. Atoms for Peace

7. And it Rained all Night

8. Harrowdown Hill *

9. Cymbal Rush *

Thom solo:

10. All for The Best (Mark Mulachy Cover) *

11. Fog (Again) *

12. Everything In Its Right Place *

Full Band:

13. Paperbag Writer *

14. Judge, Jury & Executioner

15. The Hollow Earth *

16. Feeling Pulled Apart By Horses *

Overall such a great show and I was so much closer to the stage!

Also after the show I waited and was like 5-7 feet from Nigel and Thom!!! Unfortunately they didn't give autographs

Anyway I'm wiped... I'll post pics and vids tomorrow!

just got back from the show... wow!!! much better this night.

I was fairly comfortable through out the show (no drunken people bumping into me). Here's the set Thom played:

*=songs I videotaped (which i'll post tomorrow)

1. The Eraser *

2. Analyse *

3. The Clock *

4. Black Swan

5. Skip Divided

6. Atoms for Peace

7. And it Rained all Night

8. Harrowdown Hill *

9. Cymbal Rush *

Thom solo:

10. All for The Best (Mark Mulachy Cover) *

11. Fog (Again) *

12. Everything In Its Right Place *

Full Band:

13. Paperbag Writer *

14. Judge, Jury & Executioner

15. The Hollow Earth *

16. Feeling Pulled Apart By Horses *

Overall such a great show and I was so much closer to the stage

Nice setlist, glad the show was able to go on. I was worried based on what I was reading from yours and other people tweets.

Cool they played Fog and All for the Best. I mean not new songs, but still pretty different from what you would expect him to play.

Great videos too.

yeah I saw that... I thought it was pretty cool! Briggs pointed it out to me

anyway here are my videos from last night:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znrxSXkb0UM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znrxSXkb0UM[/ame]

^it was better because i had a better spot and was closer to thom. also i was much more comfortable (despite my legs being tired). the first night I had this guy and girl (who apparently just met eachother) making out, and they continuously kept bumping into me.

also i thought that the band was much tighter, and thom seemed like he was in a better mood and was much more active.

also... i went to the back of the venue after the show and was like 5-7 feet away from Thom and Nigel!

how was your experience?

haha was it a skinny asian girl? i think i saw them while i was leaving. but thats awesome, and unbelievably cool about thom and nigel, where did you go? (other side of roseland? around the block?)

my night was still great even though everybody says second night's always better. i try to block that out because i could only go monday. and i showed up in line around 3:30 and had a spot as about the 4th or 5th person back from rail which was awesome! overall i think it was one of the greatest shows ive ever been to.

haha was it a skinny asian girl? i think i saw them while i was leaving. but thats awesome, and unbelievably cool about thom and nigel, where did you go? (other side of roseland? around the block?)

my night was still great even though everybody says second night's always better. i try to block that out because i could only go monday. and i showed up in line around 3:30 and had a spot as about the 4th or 5th person back from rail which was awesome! overall i think it was one of the greatest shows ive ever been to.

no... it was a woman (slightly heavy) with really really red hair)

yeah I went to the other side of roseland... complete opposite of the entrance

oh wow... that's awesome you got so close... did you take any pics or videos?

i got fairly close on the 2nd night... not as close as you, but still fairly close