✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

word on the street is that Thom is in NYC right now apprently at electric lady studios!

...pretty much right in my backyard!

gotta find him now! :P

only about a week until his show! :dance: :dance: :dance:

edit: So I'm really going to try to meet Thom and want to try and ask some questions, anyone have any suggestions?

some questions I was thinking were:

1. Is Big Boots still alive or under consideration to play

2. Are there any possibilities you might release another solo album?

3. What is the status/progress of LP8?

only a week to go! :dance:

^i'm guessing they'll be playing most if not all what they did last tour (All of the the Eraser, Feeling Pulled Apart by Horses, The Hollow Earth, Judge Jury & Executioner, Paperbag Writer)

Though it's really anyones guess... I mean who knows if they wrote new songs, or if Thom might play some songs on his own... OR some Eraser b-sides (Drunkk Machine, Jetstream, A Rat's Nest, Iluvya)

alright... these are the questions I have:

1. Is Big Boots still alive or under consideration to play?

2. Are there any possibilities you might release another solo album?

3. What is the status/progress of LP8?

4. Will you be touring Europe/Australia/NZ/S.A. in the future either with Radiohead or solo?

of course I'll have to see what other people say, but since many of you are wondering if he will tour i'll try to ask about that.

The questions are good. Now all you gotta do is track him down. Not an easy task, even though he's playing smaller venues than with radiohead. It's very do-able, though. Hit me up if you want any tips. Stalking is my hobby :)

The questions are good. Now all you gotta do is track him down. Not an easy task, even though he's playing smaller venues than with radiohead. It's very do-able, though. Hit me up if you want any tips. Stalking is my hobby :)

sure... any tips would help... it'll probably be my best chance to get to meet Thom.

I did scout out the venue/location already and will do so again this week to be more familular.

Well, if you're going to the venue, try to get there EARLY. Radiohead always sound check earlier than I expect, and I miss them going on the way in. I am not kidding...12 or 1 p.m. is not too early. Even if you are there a little too early, it's better than being 15 minutes late.

I've met Thom 2X after shows while at the venue. He's not the best, but he's not the worst, especially considering his stature. He usually is in a Toyota Prius (environmental), or he will take a van/bus with a bunch of people. When he's in L.A., he often rides with Nigel (who also drives a Prius, at least when he's in L.A.). So if you can track down Nigel, and have an eye on his car, there is a good chance that Thom will exit with him.

Keep your ears open for nearby after parties. Often, they will be only a few blocks away from the venue.

Finally, if you can figure out the hotel, that is your best bet. I'm not saying knock on his hotel room door. Just wait by the entrance of the hotel. I have met Thom 4X in L.A. this way and, oddly, they are always my best experiences. Why?...because you get away from the mob scene and riff-raff at the venue. The hotel is the only place where I've been able to work in a decent question because there are only a few people and it's relaxed.

That's the high points. Of course, I could give you some seedy tips, but I don't want you to risk being arrested. You should do fine just keeping it on the straight and narrow. Good luck and report back!

Well, if you're going to the venue, try to get there EARLY. Radiohead always sound check earlier than I expect, and I miss them going on the way in. I am not kidding...12 or 1 p.m. is not too early. Even if you are there a little too early, it's better than being 15 minutes late.

I've met Thom 2X after shows while at the venue. He's not the best, but he's not the worst, especially considering his stature. He usually is in a Toyota Prius (environmental), or he will take a van/bus with a bunch of people. When he's in L.A., he often rides with Nigel (who also drives a Prius, at least when he's in L.A.). So if you can track down Nigel, and have an eye on his car, there is a good chance that Thom will exit with him.

Keep your ears open for nearby after parties. Often, they will be only a few blocks away from the venue.

Finally, if you can figure out the hotel, that is your best bet. I'm not saying knock on his hotel room door. Just wait by the entrance of the hotel. I have met Thom 4X in L.A. this way and, oddly, they are always my best experiences. Why?...because you get away from the mob scene and riff-raff at the venue. The hotel is the only place where I've been able to work in a decent question because there are only a few people and it's relaxed.

That's the high points. Of course, I could give you some seedy tips, but I don't want you to risk being arrested. You should do fine just keeping it on the straight and narrow. Good luck and report back!

thanks for the tips!

Glastonbury 2003 is awesome :dead:

I've almost finished listening to all the studio albums (:sad:), so any b-sides/live recommendations anyone?

yeah... I mean honestly you should check out all the b-sides but here are some of my favorites

Cuttooth

Talk Show Host

Bangers & Mash

Down is the New Up

Meeting in the Aisle

Pearly

Banana Co.

Killer Cars

Paperbag Writer

The Amazing Sounds of Orgy