✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

This[/color][/size]:

http://radiohead.com/deadairspace/

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sucks for anyone who lives in South America or Canada who wants one... It seems they packed the US and Europe with stores and fucked just about the rest of the world.

And since I live in New Hampshire, I will be having to travel a few hours to Boston to get one, but I can't complain.

Sorry, but I'm NOT driving to Chicago.

"Radiohead will measure the carbon footprint of this project, and to offset the potential ecological impact we will retire the carbon credits used.

Carbon Retirement is the most effective method of offsetting, because it is the only way you can be 100% sure that the emission reduction you pay for will take place."

:thinking: And how, pray tell, do they plan to measure the carbon footprint of the people that will drive out of their way to get one of these newspapers? Hmm?

And since I live in New Hampshire, I will be having to travel a few hours to Boston to get one, but I can't complain.

As I mentioned earlier, I don't think they have considered the carbon footprint of their fans. Methinks their project will produce a larger carbon footprint than they anticipated.

also I dunno if you guys saw but yesterday I did a cover of These Are My Twisted Words if you want to check it out

Great job! :thumbsup:

As I mentioned earlier, I don't think they have considered the carbon footprint of their fans. Methinks their project will produce a larger carbon footprint than they anticipated.
Exactly... a lot of fans will travel far to get the newspaper because they won't be able to get it otherwise..

Indeed, I think if they spread out some or even added a few stands more it could have helped. :thinking:

also I dunno if you guys saw but yesterday I did a cover of These Are My Twisted Words if you want to check it out

Nicely done!

yeah If it's that many then I'd imagine just 1 per person.

hopefully they'll make the newspaper available to download, especially for all the people that are a far distance from distribution locations.

yeah they will be gone in moments. i don't stand a chance.

then try to get there early. I'm going to try to be there like 2 hours or so before they are handed out, just to be on the safe side

Don't know if this has been posted already, but even then it's funny enough to post twice, no matter which part of the old/new/oldest/middle/everything/nothing divide you're on:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHS3ci9H_Uc]YouTube - Radiohead Fan Speaks Out[/ame]