✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Oh jeesus, your joking, arent you?

Well, according to greenplastic.com, youre not, that looks fucking horrible, I pray to someone that they change it before actually releasing the album.

Hey, praying worked when they changed the name of the album from 2+2=5 to something which wasnt even a considerable name at first but was certainly better, Hail to the Theif is a decent name.

• 5 weeks later...

Radiohead Second night in Dublin

Radiohead's second gig in Dublin was even better than the first. Tonight the sound quality was much better. The band also played a different set, but still left out new album track 'I Will'. Like the evening before Radiohead started with 'There There' and '2+2=5

heres the set list ....

01. There there

02. 2+2=5

03. The National Anthem

04. Morning Bell

05. Scatterbrain

06. Kid A

07. Go To Sleep

08. Climbing Up The Walls

09. Backdrifts

10. Sail To The Moon

11. Sit Down, stand up

12. No Surprises

13. Talk Show Host

14. Where I End And You Begin

15. Paranoid Android

16. Idioteque

17. Everything in it's right place

---

Encore 1:

18. I Might be wrong

19. We Suck Young Blood

20. Myxamatosis

21. Street Spirit

---

Encore 2:

22. Fake Plastic Trees

23. How To Disappear

busybeeburns, every die hard Radiohead fan knows they RARELY play Creep!!! :o the last time was when they played at South Park in London on 07-07-01 for all they're friends and family!!! :D they started to play their last song of the set, which was the intro to Motion Picture Soundtrack, and suddenly changed to Creep which shocked the hell out of everyone, since they hadn't played it since T in the Park in July of 1996!!!...................AWESOME!!! whoever said they had No Surprises ??? :D

You eeediot! Shoulda bought NME, a nice weighty article that was... :)

I read the Q article in Easons and then I left, it felt like internet piracy for some reason.

Im changing my Radiohead song of the day to There There- seeing as I bought the single earlier and havent stopped listening since. Where Bluebirds Fly and Paperbag Writer are both very Kid A and Amnesiac songs but still are pretty damn cool, just the same though I hope they arent on the new album, I wanna see Radiohead go somewhere promising without the use of a drum machine.