✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

It's not a shame really, it's not a very useful language to have.

Wait, you people don't have that saying in your countries?

I mean in English of course.

You should use it.

What does it mean? I suppose there's a figurative sense to it?

channel 129 Sky Arts 1 showing Meeting People Is Easy

if anyone's interested

Very interested but I'm not in the right country.

This might be a stretch, but I got tickets for Governors Ball festival, and there's an artist that is labeled "????" and will be announced Tuesday, so I'm hoping it's RH.
Oooh, that would be nice! Although they'll be performing in Italy a few days later.

I just looked at the website for the GB festival, and the promo video (which is rather amusing) didn't have the "empty" slot on the second day (@ 2:30) so that must have been recently added. The website shows "????? ?????". If the number of questionmarks literally maps to the number of letters in the name... maybe Flying Lotus? That would be dope.

Oooh, that would be nice! Although they'll be performing in Italy a few days later.

I just looked at the website for the GB festival, and the promo video (which is rather amusing) didn't have the "empty" slot on the second day (@ 2:30) so that must have been recently added. The website shows "????? ?????". If the number of questionmarks literally maps to the number of letters in the name... maybe Flying Lotus? That would be dope.

I didn't see the video. But from the regular lineups it was just those question marks. I wonder if the number of question marks relates to the name in how many letters or words. It could be Other Lives too! :awesome: (except they're already in Europe at that time)