✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Angie, are you going to the ACL taping?

Do you have GA for the concerts, and do you plan to be in the front? i.e., should I subscribe to your YouTube channel? :D

I have floor for houston and Dallas. I hope I get tickets to acl taping. If not might have to BS my way in.....as I did with coldplay. And yes the whole world should subscribe to my you tube channel. :p

Sigur Ros played downtown one year on the day of the parade and woke up on their tour bus with cows around the bus. They asked me what was going on. I told them we let cows downtown on the weekends. :laugh4:

My you tube is angie040404

That's an awesome anecdote! :surprised:

Also, subscribed.

^ I'm actually going to that one too. IM A DORK SRSLY U GUIZ

Omg awesome!! :3

Bonnaroo bitches

I really, really want to go but I don't know anybody else that would want to go, too. :((( I could never do a festival by myself omg.

you guys need better friends

okay-meme.jpg alright I'll quit with the memes.

My awesome radiohead friend is poor and in a stupid place called college. The guy who last week I was sure would be going is a jack white fan, and just recently found out that the actual list(unlike the rumoured) didn't include him, and then there's this other guy, with whom my relationship I'll just say is complicated. I've heard it's no big deal to go alone, but wouldn't be opposed to a meetup with someone in the same sitch.

well, is glasto cheap? I'm sure they'll be there?

oh, i dunno:shocked2:

Standard Ticket: £195 + £5 booking fee per ticket + £4.95 P&P per booking (a £50 deposit per ticket is payable from October 3rd 2010)

And you won't know if they're gonna be there until April? 2013, I suppose.

I just say fuq everything and go alone to places and meet up with fellow RH fans I met on the internet. To be clear, I only meet up with those I have spoken to before, not random RH fans. :lol: If I'd based it all on people I first met IRL, I would've seen RH only once etc.