✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does This Song Remind Anyone of Kanye?

periahdark

I dunno why, but for some reason this song reminds me of Kanye West. If I over think it a bit, it could be that Homecoming, the song Chris has a part in, is on the Graduation album, which has purple album artwork and PoC has purple lights everywhere. But, again, that's me over thinking it. Anyone else?

I totally thought that too! All those reasons PLUS the way he "dances" while performing it reminds me of Kanye.

They need to perform it again so we can watch in better quality.

I haven't really scene, or notice, Kanye West dance. But I'm willing to take your word for it :P

• 1 month later...

Yep that was my first instinct! I don't think it's fair to judge the song off of such crappy quality youtube vids, but I'll at least say this: for them to even attempt a song like this is pretty damn ballsy. I mean it's not even a Coldplay song. It's this weird, beat-heavy, borderline-dub-step...thing. I'm not sure if this is a good song yet, but it certainly is an interesting song and that's a good sign at this point :wink3:

Do you know, I haven't heard this yet. I'm saving myself from it 'til the album comes out, because I've heard it's special, and I want to have a moment like I had when I first played 42 after getting Viva.

But now I can't wait even more, given how much I adore Kanye. Princess of China+ are we thinking? ;)

I am not familiar with any Hip-Hop or Kanye.

But for the Dance - yeah, quite interesting! From a local forum, people talk about maybe it is a dance of Mongolian or Urghur. Or simply, Chris himself could be very "expressive" on stage, maybe just sth. natural to him, improvised.

I think some type of music can really excite your body/cell, they just want to Move and Jump, dance!