July 20, 201115 yr i think something big will happen/some sort of announcement will happen with or after the itunes festival.. or at least hope! i am way way WAYYY too excited! :) oh and i would definitely LOVE a performance of Low, Lovers In Japan, and Crests of Waves! I would be so very happy with just Crests of Waves though!!
July 20, 201115 yr ^ This. :laugh4: And So Sad, and Vitamins :phu: Pretty sure Vitamins turned into Panic which turned into Don't Panic.
July 20, 201115 yr ^ I wonder if Easy To Please would sound just as creepy when played live? :awesome: Creepy in a good way, that is. Not a I'm-stalking-your-Facebook-Twitter-Myspace-and-Youtube-account-while-secretly-watching-you-through-the-window-while-you-sleep-creepy. EDIT: Stop ninja'ing me, Jack Bauer! :laugh4:
July 20, 201115 yr ^ I wonder if Easy To Please would sound just as creepy when played live? :awesome: Creepy in a good way, that is. Not a I'm-stalking-your-Facebook-Twitter-Myspace-and-Youtube-account-while-secretly-watching-you-through-the-window-while-you-sleep-creepy. lol :D
July 20, 201115 yr ^ That's exactly why I mentioned it: it's quite impossible they can play it :lol: But they are magical, so anything could happen! :D
July 21, 201115 yr 4-5 from: Swallowed In The Sea White Shadows A Rush Of Blood To The Head Bigger Stronger What If Talk See You Soon Twisted Logic
Create an account or sign in to comment