✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Twitter - Working on a setlist for friday's iTunes festival .. PH - Which song do you want to be pla

rafaelchampion

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

moving to mars was great, don't get me wrong, but i feel a tinsy disappointed they didn't play anything new or play something different in the setlist... i mean when phil tweeted that they were changing it, i thought there would be bigger changes than just one song. still definitely a fantastic performance, i think the best one of the festivals so far! even every teardrop sounded amazing, fit in great as the closer!

Amazing! The show was incredible! its like the 100000th time i see coldplay live but I still don't get tired of the clasics! hope you enjoyed Moving to Mars like I did! Its not a song that will be played often! once in a lifetime (well not that much, but is not a song that the band will play in their upcoming tour) Lucky the people that heard the "U" song at the soundcheck... Im pretty sure some people recorded it, i wouldn't be surprised if it would appear later in youtube (i hope not), anyway, good night, and see you in japan! (not literally). -Mnemonic Murals

If anybody finds this please post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing! The show was incredible! its like the 100000th time i see coldplay live but I still don't get tired of the clasics! hope you enjoyed Moving to Mars like I did! Its not a song that will be played often! once in a lifetime (well not that much, but is not a song that the band will play in their upcoming tour) Lucky the people that heard the "U" song at the soundcheck... Im pretty sure some people recorded it, i wouldn't be surprised if it would appear later in youtube (i hope not), anyway, good night, and see you in japan! (not literally). -Mnemonic Murals

* ^^ :lol:

to see a great full setlist we have to wait until october.

its ok that they play the same songs,this are festivals,different people many not - fans see them.

Its good that they stick to a setlist.

Plus now we got MTm

Guest howyousawtheworld

Ah brilliant! The best performance of the night along with Charlie Brown.

Great that they played it. Perhaps they could play Amsterdam and other quality classics in that slot seeing as they played Trouble and Everything's Not Lost in other festivals before this?

:dead:

Wow, I think I might like that even better than the studio version. I see that he didn't even bother trying to sing so low at the beginning, that's probably for the best.

Side note... there must not have been air conditioning there, he is sweating so bad almost as if he was in a sauna. That was probably a bit uncomfortable. At least when they're outside in the heat they can get fresh air!