✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Twitter - Working on a setlist for friday's iTunes festival .. PH - Which song do you want to be pla

rafaelchampion

:lol: :lol: !!!

A longgg gig with more than 30 songs including old or unreleased ones :wacko:, with Like 1000 fans from Coldplaying from all around the world in a small awesome place.. . Could be the greatest thing ever. :wacky:

Just a dream ..

Could you imagine how epic a concert could be if we had a crowd 50,000 strong made up of nothing but Coldplayers? :wacky:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying we should believe this but I thought you guys should know:

Posted by Mnemonic Murals on Facebook: "Working with Rik Simpson and Brian on the closer for the album, personal favorite! hint, starts with "U""

icwhutudidtherep1.gif

A Possible Troll.

But i aint sure, i mean how is he able to add himself to Coldplay and EMI group?

Im no FB profesional i dont know how it works there maybe everyone is able to join there.

But IF he would work with them, Brian should know that hes presenting their Album Name in the Internet.

A Possible Troll.

But i aint sure, i mean how is he able to add himself to Coldplay and EMI group?

Im no FB profesional i dont know how it works there maybe everyone is able to join there.

But IF he would work with them, Brian should know that hes presenting their Album Name in the Internet.

Or maybe that's what they want...

A Possible Troll.

EVERYONE can join :stunned:

if you add me on facebook you will be able to see, that I currently work in EMI music and I'm 13! :sneaky:

ANYONE can say they work with EMI music or with Coldplay*

Mnemonic Murals

Working with Rik Simpson and Brian on the closer for the album, personal favorite! hint, starts with "U"

Hace 2 horas · Me gusta

Coldplayvideo Channel Any way to prove this is true? Because we all knew there are gonna be songs with U . Thank you

Hace una hora aproximadamente. · Ya no me gusta · 1 persona.

Esteban 'Stv' Espinoza Garcia Any of us can edit our own profiles to say we work in EMI or with Coldplay, and then make fan pages. If you add me you will see I set my work to Recording Artist in EMI Music, and I have a fan page (Stv), so very probably he is a normal person like all of us, except because he is probably trolling. If he's not trolling, maybe, he can give us a proof...

Hace 9 minutos · Me gusta

He is not real

Mnemonic Murals

I can't believe i'm still awake at this time! well at least POC and the closer are 100% ready, really happy with the final versions and how the album is looking, 10/11 , only one to go, I'll go to sleep, tomorrow, iTunes festival! here we go again...

Hace 9 minutos · Me gusta ·

Esteban 'Stv' Espinoza Garcia If you're real, add me and tell me something I don't know about Coldplay. inbox. We already knew about Up With The Birds and Us Against The World. Tell me what is the 1/11 that remains

Because you know a couple-day-old facebook account shitting out information that the band would NOT want to leak out sounds pretty legitimate...

Let us just leave these people to be stupid. He fooled them once, shame on him. Now he's fooled them twice, and they're freaking idiots.

Because you know a couple-day-old facebook account shitting out information that the band would NOT want to leak out sounds pretty legitimate...

I can make pretty legitimate information like that too. Actually a 8 years-old boy could.

"Closing the studio right now. Jhonny composed some new riffs now we are confused about what to use. The album cover is done. I can't tell much but it's very surprising. It's good to see how the guys are working."

¬¬ It's just like believe in horoscope or tarot.