✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Twitter - Working on a setlist for friday's iTunes festival .. PH - Which song do you want to be pla

rafaelchampion

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PoC PLEASE!!!

EDIT: Lovers in Japan! Chinese Sleep Chant! A Message (would be very nice!)

and

of course

my favorite

HURTS LIKE HEAVENNN!!! XD

it-s-so-cold_design.pngit-s-so-cold_design.png

it-s-so-cold_design.pngit-s-so-cold_design.png

I would probably pee with excitement if they performed "A Message", "Til Kingdome Come" or anything off of X&Y, really.

DO IT COLDPLAY.

I have a feeling they'll only play songs that already have studio recordings so the only new material that will be played is Major Minus and ETIAW (I doubt we'll see a live version of MTM). Since everything they play will be downloadable I think EMI will object to them playing material that will be on the new album.

I'd like the see Amsterdam and Green Eyes played but I doubt they'd play Amsterdam.

I have a feeling they'll only play songs that already have studio recordings so the only new material that will be played is Major Minus and ETIAW (I doubt we'll see a live version of MTM). Since everything they play will be downloadable I think EMI will object to them playing material that will be on the new album.

I'd like the see Amsterdam and Green Eyes played but I doubt they'd play Amsterdam.

This is exactly what I think. I think that we will get a bit of a hint as to which new songs may be on #5 by what they choose to play this weekend. I think that whatever new stuff is dropped is probably in serious consideration for the album.