July 27, 201115 yr @Kansas girl: Don't worry, listening to LP5 won't be as annoying as reading these discussions. :D I lol'd at Kansas girl :lol: idk, some of the discussions are fairly plausible :shrug: Plus, it's something to keep us occupied while the guys finish up LP5
July 27, 201115 yr Yeah, it's boring having nothing to do. I wish I had some re-examinations. No really, I don't. I've been on this forum during the exam period (June) more times than I do now so work probably has nothing to do with my activity here. And I think people who dislike things, in general, are more eager to vent their opinions than people who like something. In fact I'm sure of that.
July 27, 201115 yr how long ago was it that chris said it would be 6 weeks until some announcement? must be at least 4 by now
July 27, 201115 yr I've been counting and it is around four weeks to the day give or take. I think the Ryan Seacrest interview was the last day of June but i may be slightly wrong
July 27, 201115 yr Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was July 1st when the interview took place, which was a Friday. So it's been almost four weeks... don't know how it's gone so fast, the wait for the band to announce something (whatever it is) has been torture! :D Can't be long now, surely...
July 27, 201115 yr Haha, now don't cry please. :blank: I've never been fond of Viva La Vida, actually. And I'm not alone. I hope this isn't...."wrong" :laugh3:, but it's "Clocks" for me....have never been much of a fan of that song.
July 28, 201115 yr I can understand why you don't like that aspect of it but if you had never heard of I Go To Rio before you would be none the wiser. However, I also understand why many Coldplay fans dislike it because it is soooo far detached from their normal style. I will correct that is moderate what I said... I don't respect the usage of that sample. It is beyond them,especially at this stage. And I don't like it just because, it is really really too corny for me. It seems like pure "hit" material, and that's it. It's like they wanted to write the most commercial song in the world and make it spin on MTV as heavy as possible. And I know Coldplay are not exactly hard rock ,but ETIAW is the most pop song they have ever done... and not good pop imo... Besides, come on, compare it to Moving to Mars. The saddest thing is that it won't be on the album, probably...
July 28, 201115 yr Major Minus is my preferred song on the EP. I like that one too :) but I don't like ETIAW at all :( Out of the new songs, the ones that I would put on the album are Charlie Brown, Moving to Mars, Major Minus, UATW and Princess of China I guess... HLH is kinda so and so to me...
July 28, 201115 yr to me, it makes sense that they're calling the song "MX" at the moment. if mylo xyloto is the title of the record, they may wanna keep it under wraps for now.
July 28, 201115 yr to me, it makes sense that they're calling the song "MX" at the moment. if mylo xyloto is the title of the record, they may wanna keep it under wraps for now. That's actually a really good point :).
July 28, 201115 yr I'm sure that the "Wow" song is still secret and we haven't heard it yet... It could be UFO. maybe coldplay just played de rubbish ones on the festivals. I hope that.
July 28, 201115 yr Hurts Like Heaven is not rubbish. With The Goldrush and Chinese Sleep Chant it makes my TOP 3
July 28, 201115 yr Hahaha I like that 2 "strange songs". The classic ones are wonderfull, but such kind of songs like Gdrsh and CSC make me like them even more
July 28, 201115 yr Hurts Like Heaven is not rubbish. With The Goldrush and Chinese Sleep Chant it makes my TOP 3 You sir have good taste :laugh3: :D
July 28, 201115 yr has anybody else noticed the blue ufo on the ETIAW video at 1, 22? :D Good Find.Well spotted!!
July 28, 201115 yr has anybody else noticed the blue ufo on the ETIAW video at 1, 22? :D yh i saw that surely ufo will be on the album
Create an account or sign in to comment