🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Tracklisting

jeffmmhmm

I was trying to make him denounce himself because I didn't mention "Coldplayer", just 1317. If he said something about not being this user, he would be him, but now it's over...

Woops sorry. I didn't know it was a plan :(

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, i keep asking him about paradise but he isnt giving any specific details or interesting facts. Just that it is epic, slow and fast, and paradise isnt in the chorus (which are all common trend in many cp song that could easily be made up)

This is the most retarded thread ever. Let's just be patient.

At least this guy doesn't make retarded grammatical errors and seems to at least have a brain. :rolleyes:

God that Coldplayer1317 guy was a prick

Am I Coldplayer1317???? Damn, I hope not! Not even sure what that means but NO - I'm a new member brought here because I am a big fan and have a "tiny" insight but not much to report. Just that I heard two songs via a cell phone (snippets) and KNEW "visually" what the design for the back cover was. I never claimed to know that much... but so far much of the speculation is pretty on point.

I don't want to irritate everyone... just finding out more as we get closer.

*Grabs an opportunity to look back at Coldplayer1317, prove him wrong and put some shame on him* Remember him saying that walking man we see in the background at festivals will be MX's cover? I guess it isn't. :laugh3:

Okay, that was bad from me :|

:surprised:

ahhhh, memories :D :lol:

Imagine, if you will, listening to a song over a cell phone and having to decipher it - all I heard was a great melody in "Paradise" that built slowly to a crescendo and a great bass sound (with some Radiohead-esque elements) in PoC. That's all I got... I didn't get a chance to record it. I wasn't prepared!