🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Tracklisting

jeffmmhmm

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well . . . this is interesting :P

And, for now, I'm willing to believe what John says. He seems a lot more level-headed than your average troll and the info that he gave is is definitely plausible.

Sorry, but who is this John? and what did he say? I'm in exams period at school and i've been quite busy this week so I don't know what's going on :P

Chris- 10. Guy, Will, Jonny- 13. I'm guessing they'll compromise somewhere with 11 to 12 songs on the album. So along with what they said will most likely be on there, with the ASCAP songs which wouldn't be registered for no reason, this is not what I want but rather what I think is the most realistic possibility:

1. Mylo Xyloto

2. Charlie Brown

3. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

4. Major Minus

5. Up in Flames

6. Us Against the World

7. U.F.O.

8. Paradise

9. Princess of China

10. Great Expectations

11. A Hopeful Transmission

12. Tomorrow

I think Car Kids is more likely a reference to a song we haven't heart than anything. Rex I have no idea. the 'luminous' part of the cover prover refers to one of the songs registered in the ASCAP I imagine. And yeah, that's about it. I imagine one of these songs might be left off in favor of Hurts Like Heaven. But otherwise I'm sticking with this. The day we find out the tracklist will be one of the best days ever as far as I'm concerned.

Random. Also I've decided I'm not going to listen to any more new songs until the album comes out. That is to say all of the ones they've already released to this point and the live songs too. I'll still buy Paradise (and any other songs it comes with) and listen to it a few times but then I'm done with that too. I want Mylo Xyloto to sound just about as refreshing, surprising and new as possible.

Even though it is "Fake"...i really love that it looks just awesome.

All i want to see now is my Idea in that Idea. ;)

coldplaycover.jpg

Wanted it like that just with your style.

Oh crap, my bad... I didn't understand your request and used the longer titles in the middle. I'll "fix" it...

And I never claimed it was real... just an interpretation of what the art on the back might look like. There is no tracklist sequence yet... but speculating is fun. If I get any more info, I'll pass it along... but all lips are sealed (even my friend's).

U.F.O.

PRINCESS OF CHINA

PARADISE

ONE THIRTY SIX (variations: 136)

MYLO XYLOTO

GREAT EXPECTATIONS

A HOPEFUL TRANSMISSION

MX

HURTS LIKE HEAVEN

MOVING TO MARS

PARADISE

TOMORROW

MAJOR minus

CHARLIE BROWN

US AGAINST THE WORLD

NAME AND LIKENESS - COLDPLAY

IN ISOLATION

FINGERS CROSSED

DRIFT

DESERTER

ME AND TENNESSEE

SEX AND VIOLENCE

CALL ME

UP IN FLAMES

CAR KIDS

ALIEN RADIO

UNDER ONE ROOF

more info:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4933604&postcount=160

I would personally feel cheated if they release another "ep" that ultimately contains 2 other songs that ultimately end up on the album. I feel somewhat like a hypocrite becauae I'm dying to hear new music but miss the days when a cd came out and you hadn't heard half of it already. If four of the songs, let's say, make the record and we have all heard the live versions of "Charlie Brown", "HLH", "UATW", then we will have heard over half of the new reccord... Or more. That would suck. "Paradise" is exciting, but that's all I want next time... Or a few b-sides as well. So I hope "PoC" isn't released early.

I would personally feel cheated if they release another "ep" that ultimately contains 2 other songs that ultimately end up on the album. I feel somewhat like a hypocrite becauae I'm dying to hear new music but miss the days when a cd came out and you hadn't heard half of it already. If four of the songs, let's say, make the record and we have all heard the live versions of "Charlie Brown", "HLH", "UATW", then we will have heard over half of the new reccord... Or more. That would suck. "Paradise" is exciting, but that's all I want next time... Or a few b-sides as well. So I hope "PoC" isn't released early.

Using my Crackberry so I apologize for spelling and using "ultimately" twice... Can't see my full screen!