✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Tracklisting

jeffmmhmm

here's my tracklisting:

1. Hurts Like Heaven ... 4:21 (I believe MX is only a sample of a song that is used to open up HLH at the festivals, not the entire song)

2. U.F.O. ... 3:44

3. Voodoo (hidden: Tomorrow) ... 5:54

4. Us Against the World ... 4:04

5. Car Kids ... 5:01

6. Paradise (hidden: Golden Arrow) ... 4:55

7. Major Minus ... 3:30

8. Charlie Brown ...4:01

9. Mylo Xyloto ... 3:36

10. Princess of China ... 3:43

11. Up In Flames ... 5:20

12. Wilderness ... 4:15

13. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall ... 4:00

(hidden) 14. A Hopeful Transmission ... 1:44

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would kinda hope they're left off, but if we're being realistic, i would not be surprised if ETIAW is on it because they have promoted that song so much, or MM because it fits to the theme.. i dont think MTM will make it though, more of a bside to ETIAW in my opinion, its a great song, but it just has the coldplay bside feel to it

I dunno about anyone else but the Chris/Jon combo for "Christmas In New York" has me more excited than any of the other titles (except for maybe "Paradise") Two years in a row with new Coldplay Christmas songs? That would make me very very happy indeed :)

hey guys, long time lurker, very infrequent poster here.

i did some snooping around on the ASCAP database, and i thought i'd compile a list of songs, broken down and organized for you guys.

a lot of this may be fairly repetitive from what we've already seen, but i'm just trying to be helpful!!

CONFIRMED (MENTIONED/PERFORMED/RELEASED BY THE BAND DURING THE PRE-LP5 ERA) SONGS THAT HAVE BEEN REGISTERED

Charlie Brown

Hurts Like Heaven

Major Minus

Moving to Mars

Mylo Xyloto (Assuming it is in fact MX, which is why it's on this list)

Princess of China

---------

now, i know this is clearly missing a few songs (most notably ETIAW), but here's why.

ALL of those songs have the writers listed as:

BERRYMAN GUY RUPERT

BUCKLAND JONATHAN MARK

CHAMPION WILLIAM

ENO BRIAN PETER GEORGE

MARTIN CHRISTOPHER ANTHONY JOH

this explains the reason behind ETIAW with its sample and UWTB not showing up on the main list, so we'll ignore those for now.

let's look at other songs with those five writers? (i know some of these have been mentioned on the forum, others havent to my best knowledge).

--------------

OTHER SONGS REGISTERED WITH THE SAME FIVE WRITERS (MARTIN, BERRYMAN, BUCKLAND, CHAMPION, ENO)

A Hopeful Transmission

Great Expectations

Paradise

Tomorrow

U.F.O.

--------------

finally, in my search i noticed that there're a couple of songs registered under the pair of Chris Martin and Jon Hopkins, which is listed as:

HOPKINS JONATHAN JULIAN

MARTIN CHRISTOPHER ANTHONY JOH

i don't know if these have been recorded by jon hopkins or if its old news, but i figured i'd go ahead and list them here anyway, cause i recognized the name of the second song.

SONGS WRITTEN BY CHRIS MARTIN AND JON HOPKINS

Christmas in New York

Sex and Violence

so there's my contribution to the hunt for LP5, hope it helps, and i'm sorry if i've wasted your time!

Ok there is not just that songs.

If someone would like to search

http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=1597169&search_in=c&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=25&start=1

Al the ones that start with 88 could be new

===================

All of that are new works:

A HOPEFUL TRANSMISSION

CHARLIE BROWN

CLOCKS RELOJES

COULD IT BE

DON QUIXOTE (yes you are not dreaming)

FASHIONABLE

GIVING IT

GREAT EXPECTATIONS

HOMECOMING

HURTS LIKE HEAVEN

I'M IN LOVE

JACKET NUH FIT MI

JAMAICAN GIRL

JOURNEY OF LOVE

LOVE YOU BABY

MAJOR MINUS

ME AND TENNESSEE (you'll get shocked: Performers: GWYNETH PALTROW, TIM MCGRAW, TIM MCGRAW & GWYNETH PALTROW)

MELODY TO MY SONG

MOVING TO MARS

MYLO XYLOTO

NAH GO CHANGE

ONE DANCE

PARADISE

PRINCESS OF CHINA

RAIN DROPS

REAL FRENZ

RIGHT PLACE WRONG TIME

SHE IS THE BADDEST

SHE NEVER LISTEN

TAKE MY WINGS

TEARS

TOMORROW

SEX AND VIOLENCE

U.F.O.

UP AGAINST THE WORLD

VIBE IS RIGHT

===================

Not all of them are composed by all the band. But of course they were registered a few time ago

zodiac192 is quite right. We will end up with something like

Mylo Xyloto

Hurts Like Heaven

Princess of China

U.F.O.

Paradise

A Hopeful Transmission

Tomorrow

Charlie Brown

Great Expectations

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

Us Against the world or/and Up with the birds

There is no DLIBYH. Maybe it was discarded.

Make your order and wait October. We have it :(

Surely it will be called Mylo Xyloto. But all the others are good Album Names too

Ok there is not just that songs.

If someone would like to search

http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=1597169&search_in=c&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=25&start=1

Al the ones that start with 88 could be new

===================

All of that are new works:

A HOPEFUL TRANSMISSION

CHARLIE BROWN

CLOCKS RELOJES

COULD IT BE

DON QUIXOTE (yes you are not dreaming)

FASHIONABLE

GIVING IT

GREAT EXPECTATIONS

HOMECOMING

HURTS LIKE HEAVEN

I'M IN LOVE

JACKET NUH FIT MI

JAMAICAN GIRL

JOURNEY OF LOVE

LOVE YOU BABY

MAJOR MINUS

ME AND TENNESSEE (you'll get shocked: Performers: GWYNETH PALTROW, TIM MCGRAW, TIM MCGRAW & GWYNETH PALTROW)

MELODY TO MY SONG

MOVING TO MARS

MYLO XYLOTO

NAH GO CHANGE

ONE DANCE

PARADISE

PRINCESS OF CHINA

RAIN DROPS

REAL FRENZ

RIGHT PLACE WRONG TIME

SHE IS THE BADDEST

SHE NEVER LISTEN

TAKE MY WINGS

TEARS

TOMORROW

SEX AND VIOLENCE

U.F.O.

UP AGAINST THE WORLD

VIBE IS RIGHT

===================

Not all of them are composed by all the band. But of course they were registered a few time ago

true, but a lot of these are accounted for in some other way, or have a billion writers which chris is only one of. homecoming is the kanye song chris is on, and clocks relojes is some kind of spanish version of clocks, so on and so forth

It's clearly not true. The band doesn't have time to catalog each and every single song... you'd be a fool to think much of this. They're just trying to piece together what they have at this point, that's what matters. Not sending a list of bullshit to EMI, some public archive, or what have you. It's nonsense!

There's a lot of Chris Martins out there. One actually released an album like last month or something. Most artists register their crap on databases like this.

It's a resource to feed us with unconfirmed information, for now. Just take it with a grain of salt!

Anything to curb my appetite for new Coldplay, I'll take. Even if it could be illegitimate.

There's a lot of Chris Martins out there. One actually released an album like last month or something. Most artists register their crap on databases like this.

It's a resource to feed us with unconfirmed information, for now. Just take it with a grain of salt!

Anything to curb my appetite for new Coldplay, I'll take. Even if it could be illegitimate.

No, I mean.. There was a song and it has Chris as a writer (full name) but in the performance it didn't say coldplay it's says "CHRISTOPHER MARTIN" and that guy has another list of songs...

Ohhhh. I see what you're talking about, too.

Do you know if anyone can just go on here and register stuff? I'm beginning to think that other registration sites, like the one that Mylo Xyloto guy is a member of, are more legitimate. Because they're not open to everyone.