5. Golden Arrow

6. Princess Of China

7. Us Against The World

8. Charlie Brown

9. UFO

10. Car Kids

11. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

12. Don't Let It Break Your Heart

As much as I love Moving To Mars, I don't think it will turn up on the tracklist.

And I think that we wouldn't have a lot of these songs being played if they weren't very strong contenders for the final tracklist - but I wouldn't complain if it turns out we get a completely new set! :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurts Like Heaven

Charlie Brown

Princess of China

Us Against The World

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

Major Minus

(^ these have supposedly been "confirmed" http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4892536#post4892536)

UFO

Up With The Birds

Golden Arrow

REX

Not really. Q Magazine simply listed all the new songs that have been played on the festivals, trying to get some attention for the article. In no ways is it confirmed that any of the festival songs will make it to LP5.

Honestly, I would have preferred Princess Of Kingdom as title than Princess Of China :confused:

My dream tracklist :heart:

Mylo Xyloto

Hurts Like Heaven

Alien Radio

Princess Of Kingdom

Space Symphony

Major Minus

U.F.O.

Up With The Birds

Us Against The World

Moving To Mars

*** I'M HOPING :dance: :sunny: ***

And I hope the instrumental of Major Minus will be different of the studio EP because is absolutely better in live :heart:

Honestly, I would have preferred Princess Of Kingdom as title than Princess Of China :confused:

My dream tracklist :heart:

Mylo Xyloto

Hurts Like Heaven

Alien Radio

Princess Of Kingdom

Space Symphony

Major Minus

U.F.O.

Up With The Birds

Us Against The World

Moving To Mars

*** I'M HOPING :dance: :sunny: ***

And I hope the instrumental of Major Minus will be different of the studio EP because is absolutely better in live :heart:

No Charlie Brown = FAIL

I'm actually getting the feeling that this is going to be a 14-16 track album. If you break up VLVODAAHF it should have been 13

Life in Technicolor

Cemeteries of London

Lost!

Lovers in Japan

Reign of Love

Yes

Sleep

Viva La Vida

Violet Hill

Srawberry Swing

Death and All His Friends

The End

Not to mention LiT II and Glass of Water should have made VLVODAAHF, which would have made it 15, and they have been even more prodigiuos writing songs this time around.

Hi. I'm not sure if I should make a thread about this yet, but I think we have enough song information to start discussing what songs will be on the album, what will fit in, what won't etc. and any other opinions on the album.

I couldn't find a specific thread about this anywhere (please correct me if there is) and the only place I could discuss tracklisting is on each seperate song thread :(

I'll start. I think it will have 12 tracks, like this:

1. MX

2. Hurts Like Heaven

3. Up with the Birds

4. Princess of China

5. Major Minus

6. Us Against The World

7. Moving to Mars

8. Mylo Xyloto

9. Major Minus

10. Charlie Brown (PKA Cartoon Heart)

11. U.F.O

12. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

I know we aren't aware of every single song yet, but I am basing some of it on assumed song titles, like Mylo Xyloto, Up with the Birds and U.F.O.

Don't bash me on this thread please, I signed up just yesterday and still getting the hang of Coldplaying.

Cheers!

You can all post your own track listings too by the way!

I think I'll give everyone a selection of songs to pick from for now until we have a better picture!

You can pick from the following for now:

MX

Hurts Like Heaven

Up with the Birds

Princess of China

Major Minus

Us Against The World

Moving to Mars

Mylo Xyloto

Major Minus

Charlie Brown

U.F.O

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

Car Kids

Alien Radio

Golden Arrow

Cheers

Possibly.

But Chris registered Mylo Xyloto as a song, it even had songwriting credentials AFAIK, and live MX is just a 40 second instrumental.

I have a feeling it's separate.

whats AFAIK? i never got a chance to see a pic of it on the prs :/

Hi. I'm not sure if I should make a thread about this yet, but I think we have enough song information to start discussing what songs will be on the album, what will fit in, what won't etc. and any other opinions on the album.

I couldn't find a specific thread about this anywhere (please correct me if there is) and the only place I could discuss tracklisting is on each seperate song thread :(

I'll start. I think it will have 12 tracks, like this:

1. MX

2. Hurts Like Heaven

3. Up with the Birds

4. Princess of China

5. Major Minus

6. Us Against The World

7. Moving to Mars

8. Mylo Xyloto

9. Major Minus

10. Charlie Brown (PKA Cartoon Heart)

11. U.F.O

12. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

I know we aren't aware of every single song yet, but I am basing some of it on assumed song titles, like Mylo Xyloto, Up with the Birds and U.F.O.

Don't bash me on this thread please, I signed up just yesterday and still getting the hang of Coldplaying.

Cheers!

two times Major Minus? :)

Well I never! do you really think so???

Is it not blindingly obvious???

not really. mx is technically part of hurts like heaven so why register mylo xyloto on its own? yes thats right coz they could be two different songs. so no not obvious!!!!

There's so many threads on this forum being multiplied...such as this. It isn't really that hard to find the thread in Lp5 section called 'Your idea of LP5 tracklist',right on the first page...but I don't mean to be unfriendly, you said you've only signed up yesterday. Enjoy the forum ;)

Seriously, a lot of those titles have been mentioned only once, some of them a long time ago. You can keep guessing for fun of course, but really, the real thing will be very different anyway. Golden Arrow, Car Kids, ... will possibly just be the new Left Right Left, etc.

And why are people saying they want to hear Car Kids so desperately? We don't know anything except the title, who knows if it's not that good... :shrug:

Mylo Xyloto could be a whole song based off the clip we hear of MX before Hurts like Heaven

I'm pretty sure I read that they have something like 50 songs that are in some form of development so most of this album could be songs they haven't even hinted at yet. As long as it includes Charlie Brown and Hurts Like Heaven i'll be a happy camper.