3. every teardrop is a waterfall

4. princess of china

5. hurts like heaven

6. charlie brown

7. us against the world

8. Mylo Xyloto

9. Up WIth the birds

10. DOn Quixote/Spanish Rain

how people can be so stupid? even thinking that this list could be true...

I mean, we're talking about a new album with actually only one song that hasn't been heard yet....come on.

Grrrrrrrr!!! that tracklist pisses me off!:veryangry2:

1. B sides don't feature on albums!!! Stupid kids. :angry:

2. Chris himself stated that Don Quixote belongs to the Viva era and wont be on the album.

3. He also said the album would feature three songs beginning with the letter "L".

Up with the Birds and Us Against The World are mentioned, however U.F.O is left out.

4. Chris said that ETIAW would be the final trackl.

Grrrrrrrr!!! that tracklist pisses me off!:veryangry2:

1. B sides don't feature on albums!!! Stupid kids. :angry:

3. He also said the album would feature three songs beginning with the letter "L".

Up with the Birds and Us Against The World are mentioned, however U.F.O is left out.

4. Chris said that ETIAW would be the final trackl.

ummm we don't know yet if "major minus" and "moving to mars" were b-sides, they were released with ETIAW as an EP.

and to #3 and #4: this album has gone through a lot of changes (or will change, at last minute). so i wouldn't take anything for granted atm.

1000000001 guess

Album:

1. MX/Hurts Like Heaven

2. U.F.O.

3. Golden Arrow

4. Car Kids

5. Major Minus

6. Up With The Birds

7. Charlie Brown

8. Princess Of China

9. Up In Flames

10. Mylo Xyloto/Alien Radio

Extra EP:

1. Rex

2. DLIBYH

3. Us Against The World

4. Moving To Mars

"Hey, I can dream can't I"

Potato Head, Toy Story

1. MX/Hurts Like Heaven

2. Under One Roof

3. Tomorrow

4. Major Minus

5. Charlie Brown

6. Alien Radio (Hidden Track UFO)

7. Up In Flames

8. 1000 Eyes*

9. Golden Arrow (Hidden Track Us Against The World)

10. Up With The Birds

11. Mnemonics and Murials

12. Paradise (Hidden Track Spitting Rain*/MX)

Following EP

1. Voodoo

2. R.E.X

3. Princess Of China

4. Violent Sea*

5. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (Acoustic Version)

6. But A Camera*

7. Moving To Mars

1000 Eyes* This a made up track name which i based on 1000- 1 Ballad Of and the eyes part is keeping with the Major Minus theme someone watching you theme :).

Spitting Rain* This basically a much slower version of Spanish Rain/Don Quixote that sort of mellows out the album, with "Spitting" giving the idea of a very gentle, peaceful shower.

Violent Sea* Just sounds very cool i think would suit an EP if there was one. But it is entirely made up so don't worry it isn't an official track name or anything! :)

But A Camera* Again made up and keeps with the people watching you theme.

Mnemonics and Murals was just a name that a troll came up with. It's not written on any of the instruments or artwork and the band have never mentioned the name.

Please stop acting like it's part of the album.

K thanks.

Mnemonics and Murals was just a name that a troll came up with. It's not written on any of the instruments or artwork and the band have never mentioned the name.

Please stop acting like it's part of the album.

K thanks.

okay sorry, i just think i does sound quite good. And im not sure what Mnemonics means but Murials makes me think of spray painted images on a wall. But okay i will stop counting it as a contender for the album.

^That actually looks like a reasonable guess. Us Against The World has been a very important song in the live shows so it'll probably be on the album rather than an EP. I don't think REX is a song title and as much as it pains me to say it, ETIAW will probably make the album.

A mnemonic is a technique that helps you to remember facts. For example Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain is a mnemonic to remember the colours of the rainbow. ROYGBIV = Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet.

But yeah I do quite like the name Mnemonics and Murals.

A mnemonic is a technique that helps you to remember facts. For example Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain is a mnemonic to remember the colours of the rainbow. ROYGBIV = Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet.

But yeah I do quite like the name Mnemonics and Murals.

Oh cool, thanks for explaining that :)

1. MX/Hurts Like Heaven

2. Under One Roof

3. Tomorrow

4. Major Minus

5. Charlie Brown

6. Alien Radio (Hidden Track UFO)

7. Up In Flames

8. 1000 Eyes*

9. Golden Arrow (Hidden Track Us Against The World)

10. Up With The Birds

11. Mnemonics and Murials

12. Paradise (Hidden Track Spitting Rain*/MX)

Following EP

1. Voodoo

2. R.E.X

3. Princess Of China

4. Violent Sea*

5. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (Acoustic Version)

6. But A Camera*

7. Moving To Mars

1000 Eyes* This a made up track name which i based on 1000- 1 Ballad Of and the eyes part is keeping with the Major Minus theme someone watching you theme :).

Spitting Rain* This basically a much slower version of Spanish Rain/Don Quixote that sort of mellows out the album, with "Spitting" giving the idea of a very gentle, peaceful shower.

Violent Sea* Just sounds very cool i think would suit an EP if there was one. But it is entirely made up so don't worry it isn't an official track name or anything! :)

But A Camera* Again made up and keeps with the people watching you theme.

You have some great ideas!!!

^That actually looks like a reasonable guess. Us Against The World has been a very important song in the live shows so it'll probably be on the album rather than an EP. I don't think REX is a song title and as much as it pains me to say it, ETIAW will probably make the album.

Haha i'm conveniently forgetting about ETIAW!

I also find it hard to believe that they would just right REX on all the instruments unless it was a song title. If it was a lyric it would be part of a line like 'Fire all over the floor' or 'Once upon a time' or ' look to the sky / even if it all falls' or...

Ok stop now :disappointed: :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

thank you :D I doubt even tiny parts of that are the correct track list but worth a try you know :) can't wait for an announcement soon!

OMG I know. It has been torture waiting all this time. This is probably the most long awaited thing ever in my whole life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!