✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Promo Photoshoot?? (Tokyo 28-07-2011)

coldplay12

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had a photoshoot fot ETIAW. Maybe this is a photoshoot for the next single? Car Kids?

Yeah I reckon it could be for a new single!!Maybe CarKids as you mentioned.

If that was a photo shoot for a new single does this mean there is a possibility

the single could be released the 1st/2nd week in August!!

They had a photoshoot fot ETIAW. Maybe this is a photoshoot for the next single? Car Kids?

I would not be surprised. Especially considering they are standing in front of a car.

If the next single ends up being "Car Kids", I think us Coldplayer's should be applauded for our never-ending desire to predict what's next :lol:

I would not be surprised. Especially considering they are standing in front of a car.

If the next single ends up being "Car Kids", I think us Coldplayer's should be applauded for our never-ending desire to predict what's next :lol:

Indeed. Although I hope that won't wind up being the artwork. :confused: I've always applauded them for their lack of vanity--their the only artists I can think of that haven't slapped a photo on themselves as the album/single artwork (the Safety EP and Strawberry Swing single don't count because you can't really tell it's Chris in the first one, and in the second one he's dressed up as a superhero :P)

Agreed! We really need to stop looking into the smallest little details that are probably completely irrelevant :laugh4: But it's fun, so who cares

their the only artists I can think of that haven't slapped a photo on themselves as the album/single artwork

The only ones? :shocked2: I could name dozens of artists who don't have pictures of themselves for artwork.

^ Who? :surprised: Usually the 'bigger' artists do something of the sort at least once in their careers.

I know U2 has done it, I'm pretty sure The Beatles have done it, Muse, Bon Jovi, Pink Floyd (I think) Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, em . . . . among others :rolleyes: Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I like creative designs and such for artwork rather than photos of the performers ^^

P.S. Your avatar is love :dazzled:

Well of course I don't know every artwork, for singles etc :lol: But it's an endless list on both sides! Although, I agree, there are lots of musicians who use pictures. Right now for the non-users I'm thinking of Hard-Fi, Elbow, Arcade Fire, Kanye West, The Chemical Brothers, Radiohead -if a Radiohead geek comes here he'll probably be able to confirm-...

That's actually interesting, I'll open iTunes + Wikipedia and check that out :D

ps hahahaha thank you :D :D :D

^^ Not a big fan either but for some unknown reason I keep the albums in my library...

ps for me too! I mean Community + Paintball + Josh Holloway -mentioning Coldplay-, how cool is that? :lol: Can't wait for the third season!

^ True, but I think us Coldplayers are the only ones that know about that :P

Especially with the Clocks artwork--I would never in a million years guessed it was Chris!

It was only when I joined Coldplaying that I learnt that the artwork of

AROBTTH Era was a representaton of the guys!!

Otherwise I would never of known.

I agree with what you said Id say there is alot of people who still dont

know who/what the artwork is!!

Wait wait wait WHAT? :stunned: How do you guys know that? And how the hell can the Clocks artwork represent anything??

I believe there was a thread about it a while ago :thinking:

But as for the Clocks artwork:

Imagine you are standing just below Chris' chin looking up. Chris is looking to the left and slightly up. You can see the shape of his nose and chin if you look closely.

I believe there was a thread about it a while ago :thinking:

But as for the Clocks artwork:

Imagine you are standing just below Chris' chin looking up. Chris is looking to the left and slightly up. You can see the shape of his nose and chin if you look closely.

Oh wow thanks, saw it ;)

And the artwork for GPASUYF is Guy's head exploding, I guess! I kinda liked the way I saw it before; it was like an eagle spreading wings :wacko: