✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you consider yourself mature for your age?

Matter-Eater Lad

If I had to be honest I'd say I am. Judging by the amount of people around my age running about and screaming, making fools of themselves, getting hyper all the time, it embarrasses me to watch them. Plus there's all these people who can't string a sentence together without saying "like" or "y'know" or even swearing every two words like punctuation (which is essentially what Glaswegian dialect is).

I feel a bit odd being one of the few people in my year at school who don't go out drinking at parties etc, but I feel like I need to focus on other things, plus I'd feel tense because I KNOW my parents would find out and kill me with the kitchen cleaver.

Guest howyousawtheworld
I think I am. I went through a lot as a kid/teenage, and whenever I talk to people, they always assume I am 22 or more, and I'm gonna turn 20 in a little more than month. I've also been living by myself since I was 16, so that brings some more maturity for me than for other people of my age.

I like to live with people but I like living on my own as well purely because I find that being around certain negative people saps my ambition.

I voted that I am, but it depends on what you're talking about. Since I'm under 18, I am in a lot of ways everything except mature. I also like to be a little bit goofy and make a lot of jokes (most of which are not funny at all). I also don't care that much about politics and economy, because my parents are incentivizing on it like if it were a obligation, but I'm sometimes interested.

I only voted yes because I am a lot less narrowminded when compared to most of my friends/colleagues, and because I can sometimes read between the lines (but rarely because I'm stilll a kid).

By the way, who is Mark, and why was he banned?

I think it has to do with which crowd I'm hanging out with... Like, if I'm with my friends I can act like a complete idiot and just act my age...

But there's times when I can act more mature... Idk... overall i think i'm pretty mature for my age.