✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you consider yourself mature for your age?

Matter-Eater Lad

I think I am. I went through a lot as a kid/teenage, and whenever I talk to people, they always assume I am 22 or more, and I'm gonna turn 20 in a little more than month. I've also been living by myself since I was 16, so that brings some more maturity for me than for other people of my age.

I feel like I am but I still act like a 14 year old sometimes. Like what I find funny or etc, but I don't know. But most of the 14 year olds I know are really dumb and I feel kind of isolated but I do have some friends that aren't like that.

yes, I actually do feel pretty mature for my age. :thinking:

I think that's mainly because I skipped kindergarten (:|) so I'm a year younger than the rest of my peers. . . so I'm as mature as a 15 year old while being 14, if you know what I mean? :thinking:

Ehhh...I don't know. I guess in certain ways. I make good decisions, but I still don't know what I want to do with my life. I'm starting to learn how to be more mature within a relationship now, but I still like to fight. I'm pretty intelligent, but I make stupid mistakes for pleasure's sake (sounds dirty D: ). At the end of the day, I'm just a 17-year-old. :|

Can anybody enlighten me as to why Mark was banned? No arguments or whatever, if it's controversial or something. :/

We don't know. The mods are keeping it private.

I will say this, though. Not to start something or anything, but I found it a big coincidence that he was banned shortly after that really huge argument I had with him. :uhoh:

The last option :mellow:

:|

I don't know, I don't think I am mature enough as an individual but when I compare myself to my friends, I feel like I really am. :uhoh:

Well maybe it's because I look physically older than my age :disappointed: