✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So While Watching the Lollapalooza Gig..

Zj23

The webstream was absolutely amazing, was in such great quality. The camerawork was awesome as well, and at some points I noticed a few new words on the piano. It seems like they've been adding more words on it as time progresses.

Anyway, I was caught in the moment so I didnt think fast enough to take a screenshot of it, but I'm VERY sure that I noticed a few new lyrics that have not been mentioned before in any of the new songs we have heard so far.

On the back of the piano, I noticed two new things

1. "Seed is sour"

2. "Still wont forget you"

And on the left side of the piano I noticed:

1. "Once upon a" (The rest was kinda slashed out in a blue streak, but I'm pretty sure this is from Princess of China)

2. CHO - Have no idea what this is, but I saw this multiple times when the camera showed the left side of the piano in large block letters.

Please don't tell me I'm the only one that saw this haha. I got so excited when I noticed new clues :laugh3:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not related to new lyrics, but it was awesome when Chris just threw his guitar behind him when he was having problems with it during Yellow. I'm sorry, when I saw the thread title that was the first thing I thought of

Not related to new lyrics, but it was awesome when Chris just threw his guitar behind him when he was having problems with it during Yellow. I'm sorry, when I saw the thread title that was the first thing I thought of

They had alot of Problems with their Instruments.

Chris smashed 3 Guitars i think.

At the very beginning before the guys had come out on stage yet they showed a shot of the piano from behind and up at the very top written in white was 'that one day'

It also looked like there was more graffiti on the back of it but I couldn't make it out :thinking:

And yeah, I noticed CHO also

A lot of people have said this

Looks like they have been adding stuff as they have gone along to get us more and more excited!!

Seriously dude is this some sort of bet where you have to have the last post in every thread? BTW: you're missing "Petition For The Patches"

Haha, no I said to someone else (depending where you live) I like to see what is going on and make an active contribution on every thread related to the new album so I don't miss anything :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D