✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey you are a troll.

You said that UWTB is great,but it never leaked yet,you are just like all the other trolls on this forum.

Take my trolling with an grain of salt please,why so serious.

Hey hey hey. I am not a troll I am just a guy that likes to have some good old fun :). Besides this thread is making me want to troll more because I am tired of waiting for the album! It is making me go crazy!!! I Love Coldplay just like every other person in this forum <3

Take your trolling with a grain of salt? huh? Someone help translate?

Hey hey hey. I am not a troll I am just a guy that likes to have some good old fun :). Besides this thread is making me want to troll more because I am tired of waiting for the album! It is making me go crazy!!! I Love Coldplay just like every other person in this forum <3

Take your trolling with a grain of salt? huh? Someone help translate?

fuck off you know what i mean.

Well I've been lurking around this forum for awhile now and I thought i'd share something I thought of......NPR usually streams albums a week before they come out every Sunday as part of their first listen series and since this album is pretty much a week away, Maybe NPR will stream it tomorrow.....I can only hope lol

At the end of Hurts Like Heaven at Glastonbury, what's Chris saying? Is he saying "I can hear you, I can hear you" or is he saying "I'm coming on you, I'm coming on you"?

I can't hear you, I think. I was there though. It reminds me that very moment

Well I've been lurking around this forum for awhile now and I thought i'd share something I thought of......NPR usually streams albums a week before they come out every Sunday as part of their first listen series and since this album is pretty much a week away, Maybe NPR will stream it tomorrow.....I can only hope lol

I was thinking about it too. And EMI told, even though I'm not sure if I remember right, the streaming will start on sunday so..

I was thinking about it too. And EMI told, even though I'm not sure if I remember right, the streaming will start on sunday so..

If that's true, (since I won't listen to the album until the 24th)

Lord lead me not into temptation

Jeez, I really need to stop listening to Coldplay today. :inquisitive: I've been watching the stream of the iTunes concert, and I keep singing to everything. :P