✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

I found a site that already posts a link to what it claims is a leak of the new album. The site had many comments from users who state they received valid leaks of other albums. If this is happening already, is it only a matter of time before a valid leak surfaces?

p.s. I did not attempt the link for fear of viruses, but it seemed more legit than your average claim.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a site that already posts a link to what it claims is a leak of the new album. The site had many comments from users who state they received valid leaks of other albums. If this is happening already, is it only a matter of time before a valid leak surfaces?

p.s. I did not attempt the link for fear of viruses, but it seemed more legit than your average claim.

Can you copy it for us manually?

All the tracks are recorded, mixed, and mastered. The Billboard interview was almost 2 weeks ago. They probably sat down and had a couple brews after the Lolla show and decided on the setlist, its not like it would take weeks to determine, all the time consuming tasks were already completed....

oh guys are you dumb or what? Of course it won't leak yet

I don't believe I ever stated I thought it was real...just that it looked more legit than your average torrent download.

Also, the point of my post was also to discuss if it is only a matter of time before someone DOES leak it, and what that timeline could potentially be.

VLVODAAHF was leaked I believe 2-3 early, prompting them to stream the album on their website prior to its actual realease so...It can happen.