✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was your question:

"Haven't been shown a single source in the forums supporting this. Not a single one."

And I answered you...so you haven't asked in this post if it's available outside of italy. sorry for being so angry but there are so many people all the time: no i think it's fake - who said that? it's for sure just a rumor...and it's making me nervous..i need mylo xyloto :D sorry

but to answer your question: when this is on itunes, just a little later, it's all over the internet..and you can just go in itunes and change your store to italy and you can listen to it! you don't need an account there to listen

It's ok lol, nerves are all up right now as we all await a leak.

That's actually a good idea, changing my itunes location. That's crazy... so crazy... it just. might. work.

Edit: Also, they should just edit the first post with information about why the title of the thread has been changed...

It really bothers me that hackers can get naked pics of Scarlett Johansson but we can't get a damn leak

Scarlett Johansson left those photos on her PC, that was really dumb in my opinion. But EMI was really careful with Mylo Xyloto, because Coldplay is the "money maker" of it.

It's ok lol, nerves are all up right now as we all await a leak.

That's actually a good idea, changing my itunes location. That's crazy... so crazy... it just. might. work.

Edit: Also, they should just edit the first post with information about why the title of the thread has been changed...

i'm on your side honey!

What if... there is no leak? What if everyone who has claimed to have heard the album is just trolling and this is all part of some twisted plan to fool all us Coldplayers? Maybe there is no album and the whole MX era is just some crazy joke by EMI? *gasp* What if the real band have been kidnapped by Brian Eno, and the ones out there doing all these interviews and concerts are impostors??? :O

Man. I really don't get enough sleep...

What if... there is no leak? What if everyone who has claimed to have heard the album is just trolling and this is all part of some twisted plan to fool all us Coldplayers? Maybe there is no album and the whole MX era is just some crazy joke by EMI? *gasp* What if the real band have been kidnapped by Brian Eno, and the ones out there doing all these interviews and concerts are impostors??? :O

So that's why X&Y happened.

*THEY* have been pulling Eno's strings for years, you know. He works for THEM. But don't worry about the band. I'm pretty sure Chris is ONE OF THEM... :o

Haha, I'm a Toronto Maple Leafs fan. If you know NHL hockey, then you KNOW waiting for MX is nowhere near as painful as waiting for the Leafs to make the playoffs,lol. :D

I'm a football fan (you know, the one with the round ball). Internacional played against Barcelona on 17th December 2006. You have no idea how the previous day was, I was so fucking anxious I couldn't sleep. But thankfully, we won, and this city went crazy. Best day of my life, no doubt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4f5RPbOWJ8]Inter, comemoração na Goethe..editado by Fred - YouTube[/ame]