✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

Coldplay - Princess Of China (Instrumental Studio Cover Version) - YouTube[/url]

I don't understand why all the covers of Princess of China that I've heard have this reggae-beat to them, like the drums aren't right. The original doesn't have that feel at all.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Monday's a work day. Off you go! :D

I think it's around 6am there, so there really could be a leak in a couple of hours.

Damn me for getting excited,lol!

It's 07:20 in Tokyo, COMMON LEAK THIS DAMN THING!!!!

1000th POST

Haven't been shown a single source in the forums supporting this.

Not a single one.

some guys of you really making me angry..just cause you can't find something on the last 5 pages doesn't mean it doesn't exist...have you seen how this thread is grown in the last hours? research for yourself...here it is fucking again:

http://www.emimusic.it/artist/coldplay/news/coldplay-quotparadisequot-anche-questa-settimana-si-conferma-il-singolo-interna

and the last sentence means: 'From October, 17th to October 23rd a track per day will be available in streaming on iTunes'

CAN YOU READ IT NOW?

:veryangry2:

some guys of you really making me angry..just cause you can't find something on the last 5 pages doesn't mean it doesn't exist...have you seen how this thread is grown in the last hours? research for yourself...here it is fucking again:

http://www.emimusic.it/artist/coldplay/news/coldplay-quotparadisequot-anche-questa-settimana-si-conferma-il-singolo-interna

and the last sentence means: 'From October, 17th to October 23rd a track per day will be available in streaming on iTunes'[/size]

CAN YOU READ IT NOW?

:veryangry2:

I'm talking about outside of Italy. This doesn't mean that it's going to be streamed everywhere.

Chill the fuck out, mate.