✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would leak the album whilst still being at work? :laugh3: That's badass.

I think you are holding out quite a lot of hope. The Japanese people are incredibly connected with a strange sense of honour. Breaking the rules at work would be seen to be an immense amount of disrespect and the person would lose "face" and would shame their family.

Japanese people are far less likely to leak an album at their work than Westerners are. Just look at the Japanese tsunami. There were barely any reports of looting.

I'm not saying there won't be 1 bad egg who doesn't give a fuck and leaks it anyway - in fact I hope there is - but I wouldn't say it is a 100% possibility.

Good points, all. :) To be fair, I did say 'could' not 'will'. Once there's hard copy on the ground the odds increase.

But we're all going to hear it so soon now that a leak isn't that big a deal to me. I'd just love to have it tonight since it's my night off and I'm relaxing at home.:)

the longest day and a half of my life starts......now:dozey:

That's because you've never waited to see your team playing in a Club World Cup final (well, in you case, change that to Super Bowl, World Series, Stanley Cup or NBA finals, whatever is your preference).

That's because you've never waited to see your team playing in a Club World Cup final (well, in you case, change that to Super Bowl, World Series, Stanley Cup or NBA finals, whatever is your preference).

Haha, I'm a Toronto Maple Leafs fan. If you know NHL hockey, then you KNOW waiting for MX is nowhere near as painful as waiting for the Leafs to make the playoffs,lol. :D