✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what do you do when you hate your life and want to die

The Mad Hatter

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to be a good role model if I answer this question.

just kidding. Find a focus for that anger/energy. Release endorphins is a great way to release stress. I like to run/lift, it makes me feel better about myself and releases endorphins. Focus the feeling on something productive that will move you forward. Start a new project, go out and do something.

What Nick Say. ;) That, and listen to some inspiring music. And remember, we all have a special place in the tapestry of human life, of all life. When there's nothing left to loose, there's everything to gain - it can only get higher when you're at the bottom climbing out and into the light. Love yourself, let the candle of warmth enter your soul and your heart. And we all slip and fall, but just get back in the saddle again and ride on. You're worth it.

Set new goals, they don't have to be big ones and work towards that goal.

Call your family and friends.

Remember that there are millions of people in worst conditions than you (If the kids in Somalia and the ones in war zones are not killing themselves, you have no rights to do so)

Answer the question and make the changes in life that will make you feel good, feel stable. Get connected with positive chi and positive feng shui - often it's just an array of challenges that must be overcome, getting things in order and lining up your ducks in a row helps. Ask what it is that's putting you in a poor mood and change that. Then remember to reward yourself when you accomplish something, go at it with gusto if it helps. It takes time to get into the groove, and we're living through turbulent times, so don't be too hard on yourself - the world as we speak is in a state of flux, changes are being wrought on many levels. Think of how others have it, Somalians, Libyans, Syrians, Dubai and Arabians - all we face looks like a cake walk by comparison, that is so true. Their struggle is all our struggles for true democracy, for freedom, for human rights, for justice, for dignity. Give more of yourself, the love you give comes back to your heart like manna from heaven. You're not alone, we all feel low at times, but 1st believe you can climb that mountain, and with every step you're getting better. You are free to feel the warmth of the sun and the freshness of the rain, to experience joy, just open your heart and soul to it.

I usually just stay in bed all day and watch tv-shows and drink copious amounts of coffee and tea and occasionally cry and think bad things about myself and basically just everything :nice:

lol jks

no srsly

I have no idea

basically what Nick said

oh and listen to nice music and do small things that make you feel good and happy

:hug:

Time heals all wounds/CHEESETASTIC~

But it does, when yours truly was down deep in the blues I didn't do anything but I always thought "In 5 years this won't matter" And I mean theres no easy way to just simply stop depressing or wanting to kill youself.

And you should think of all the good things in life going on right now, and if not it doesn't mean that it will be like that forever. You're young and right now you can make big things happen in the future and that is something to look forward to.

Basically, set some goals. Big ones.

~possibilities are eNDlEsSS~~

Guest howyousawtheworld

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIj-6fr2SlI]D:ream "Things can only get better" - YouTube[/ame]

Play those keys Prof!

^ I really hate it when people tell me that. I'm not trying to bring the thread down, but people have been telling me that for years now, and things have only gotten worse as far as my problems are concerned.

Anyway, I'm probably not the best person to ask, given I still deal with this issue every so often. I usually have to spend a good chunk of my day being by myself and just getting all my negative energy out, which I typically do by crying. It's not the healthiest thing, but it's better than keeping it all bottled inside until you lose it.

I feel like it helps me if I listen to music that is somewhat depressing. I can't listen to happy music when I'm like that; it just pisses me off and I'm like, "UGH SHUT UP why can't I be happy like you?" When I listen to sad music, however, I remember that I'm not the only one with problems, and I'm not as bad off as I maybe think I am sometimes. It can always be worse.

I saw a quote the other day and put it in my quote book. Keep it in mind.

"We need never be hopeless, because we can never be irreparably broken."-John Green