✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anticipation

danmets21

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else feel like killing themselves over having to wait so long for this album? lol, I mean we've waited over 3 years! Give us a tracklist for pete sake! Sorry, just venting lol

Nope

If you kill yourself you will never hear it...

Yes I feel exactly the same. Was about to start a thread like this myself to be honest. I just keep checking news several times a day....I feel this is an overly long foreplay this time around ! Maybe it feels so long because I have a strong feeling Mylo Xyloto will be my favorite Coldplay album ever!

Yes I feel exactly the same. Was about to start a thread like this myself to be honest. I just keep checking news several times a day....I feel this is an overly long foreplay this time around ! Maybe it feels so long because I have a strong feeling Mylo Xyloto will be my favorite Coldplay album ever!

The boys have been very very quiet after the announcement. I guess they are taking some days off, because once they start doing the festivals again in a couple of weeks, and release Paradise, they will start the album promotion with no rest.

Thus, I guess that we have to wait a couple of weeks guys and afterwards, we will be hearing a lot from the boys until the release of Mylo Xyloto.

i cant wait for paradise, that should occupy us til oct

Yeah I agree. Every Teardrop and Major Minus have occupied me, at least until now, so Paradise, being the second single which is the potential hit should definitely do the job for a month and a half :D And the tracklist will come out in September too

The boys have been very very quiet after the announcement. I guess they are taking some days off, because once they start doing the festivals again in a couple of weeks, and release Paradise, they will start the album promotion with no rest.

Thus, I guess that we have to wait a couple of weeks guys and afterwards, we will be hearing a lot from the boys until the release of Mylo Xyloto.

Yes, I'm so looking forward to all these funny interviews when they talk how the album was created and whats the secret behind the strange title... and maybe give some insights on the new record (some songs and their charackter...)

We know about Mylo Xyloto:

-title

-release date

-festival songs (don't know if they could be on Mx or not)

-themes (graffiti/a bit of 1984/work for someone you don't like...)

-some unknown songs on ASCAP

-details about releasing and commercial strategies (Billboard)

-other news, not very specific.

Actually, we don't know so much about the album itself. I'm dying for this album.

They'd better do a masterpiece, otherwise...:saw:

You know they're going to announce the tracklisting on September 12 with Paradise, right? :thinking:

I only wrote I had a dream I saw the tracklist on iTunes. Nothing to do with what we know or assume. Just never had a Coldplay release dream before. However the tracklist was unfinished so I guess they're still working on it :p

I found a good way to get my Coldplay fix while waiting until September 12: watching VLV era videos and interviews. I realize I have missed a lot of interviews that were uploaded later on on youtube. Reminds me of why I love this band: they are so down to earth and genuine and most of all passionate about what they do. I think Mylo will be the culmination of their revolution started with Viva: I can´t wait! :)