✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay to perform on Live on Letterman on September 20, 2011

the_escapist

Guest howyousawtheworld
Oh, haha, I still have that as my location. I just moved back to the US from Norfolk last month :P

I live outside of NYC :D. I just don't know if it'll be worth it to try to get in. I know some people sweet-talked their way into ACL, but I don't know if I'd be able to meet the same luck...and I currently have a broken leg, so I don't know if I just want to have a nice day in the city if I don't get in, especially because I'd be going alone :P

That's pretty awesome. Must have been quite a change of atmosphere.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, haha, I still have that as my location. I just moved back to the US from Norfolk last month :P

I live outside of NYC :D. I just don't know if it'll be worth it to try to get in. I know some people sweet-talked their way into ACL, but I don't know if I'd be able to meet the same luck...and I currently have a broken leg, so I don't know if I just want to have a nice day in the city if I don't get in, especially because I'd be going alone :P

Are you pretty? If you're pretty you'll be fine.

I didn't watch it, was on too late. Did Chris fall over? :uhoh:

He was doing his crazy dances, stumbled backwards, lost his balance and fell backwards on Jonny's effect pedals! :lol: But he fell gently, so it didn't look like he hurt himself.

I was worried about Jonny's guitar settings for a moment, because Chris totally fell on all the buttons! :laugh3: