✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[20-Sept-2011] Live On Letterman: Ed Sullivan Theater, New York City

For all the negative press Coldplay has been getting by fellow CP'ers....you just need to watch that UATW performance.

That was the reason I like Coldplay.

Unplugged. Spontaneous. Will popping up. All of them genuinely having a great time.

That audience seriously made up for their lacklustre performance during the first half of the show.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the whole thing, so good! I burst out hysterically laughing when Chris fell on his ass :lol: And the whole encore UATW moment was so so fantastic, I got teary watching Chris play unplugged and laugh his way through it, and when the other boys joined in... :heart: :wacky: I hope to god someone recorded it!

I love this damn band so much :P

Honestly feel so privileged to have seen this live online!!!

Wow...so good of them to come back and carry on like that! Would've killed to seen that in person! Hilarious moments aswell :laugh3:

Epic show.

That was priceless! The ending UATW. Missed the whole show, get to watch it on replay! wooooooooo!!

The Reason everyone is talking about HLH and Charlie Brown studio version is...

Hurts like Heaven played at the very beginning before coldplay went on stage.

Charlie Brown at the very end now after UATW.

Just a few seconds, not the entire song.. but it was still incredible

The audience was terrible, but what do you want from a bunch of executives handed tickets to something they don't know a lot about and a group of people who had enough dumb luck to win contests?

The improved UATW was the absolute best part. That was probably the most beautiful as they sounded in years (and probably some of the most charming they’ve seemed live in years, when things aren’t polished to a overly-rehearsed routine). This is when they’re at their best to me—when it’s four instruments and voice, and when they do things on whims without it needing to be perfect and contributing to a larger promo campaign.