✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay will perform on French TV (recorded September 9) airing October 21

Raphaele

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So cool ! I love Taratata, it's one of the few interesting places for music in France... I'm happy to hear that Coldplay's going to perform there, it's gonna be very interesting.

I agree :) It's a really good program and the interviews are usually very interesting. I've been waiting for Coldplay to come in Taratata for a long time now and I'm glad they're finally coming :)

And the particularity of this show is that the bands or the artists who come there sometimes play a cover or a duet with another guest. I don't know if ith happens everytime but it would be cool if it'd happen for this one.

And the particularity of this show is that the bands or the artists who come there sometimes play a cover or a duet with another guest. I don't know if ith happens everytime but it would be cool if it'd happen for this one.

Yes, sometimes those covers/duets are terrible though ! I remember 2 people who totally killed Anyone else but you, and that's also where Arctic Monkeys made that terrible Strokes' cover... So yeah, this will be interesting as well :laugh3:

• 2 weeks later...
On Coldplay Twitter:

In Paris today filming a music show called Taratata. Wish we'd rehearsed more this week. JB

I twitted back saying, if they happen to mess up, just ask Chris to smile and say: "we messed up that part but it is ok." LOL It's always cute and people laugh and move on.