✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay will perform on French TV (recorded September 9) airing October 21

Raphaele

Unfortunately, they're only releasing 1 new song, with a best of. The band isn't really coming back...

Yeah I saw that when I was looking for information :( But the new song "Du monde tout autour" for the best of is pretty nice!

And here it is! Unfortunately, it's just a bit of Viva... But it's still better than nothing :)

Hope everybody can watch it, in every country :)

http://www.mytaratata.com/Pages/VIDEO_page_video.aspx?sig=iLyROoaf2WSc

Thanks everybody!

Thanks for the video! They brought the "circles of light" with them, I love these, they're so pretty :awesome:

We will see the rest the 21st!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

preview of the show:)

<object id="iLyROoaf2WlX" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://sll.kewego.com/swf/p3/epix.swf" width="400" height="300"> <param name="flashVars" value="language_code=fr&playerKey=919173dd863e&skinKey=&sig=iLyROoaf2WlX&autostart=false" /> <param name="movie" value="http://sll.kewego.com/swf/p3/epix.swf" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><video poster="http://api.kewego.com/video/getHTML5Thumbnail/?playerKey=919173dd863e&sig=iLyROoaf2WlX" height="300" width="400" preload="none" controls="controls"></video><script src="//sll.kewego.com/embed/assets/kplayer-standalone.js"></script><script defer="defer">kitd.html5loader("flash_kplayer_iLyROoaf2WlX");</script></object>

VLV at the beginning, Paradise at the end

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I saw your posts too late, it's finished -_-'

They performed Viva and ETIAW, then Will and Chris got interviewed.

That interview was pretty weird actually.

Will was telling the interviewer he doesn't speak French and the man asked him if his wife was French. That was pretty random, Will was like "uh no, English wife".

Nagui asked about the title, if it was coming from something Chris has studed at university.

They talked about the famous time when Chris fired Will out of the band and then called him back...

One thing that surprised me was when Nagui asked about the "no drugs" rules, they acted kind of weird. They were like "this rule doesn't exist anymore. we were young, it's a stupid rule blah blah" so Nagui asked if they take some stuff and they answered "we don't talk about that". Junkies haha ! :laugh3:

Nothing interesting in fact :blank: And Chris and Jonny shook hands after playing ETIAW :blank:

Will was telling the interviewer he doesn't speak French and the man asked him if his wife was French. That was pretty random, Will was like "uh no, English wife".

Nagui asked about the title, if it was coming from something Chris has studed at university.

They talked about the famous time when Chris fired Will out of the band and then called him back...

One thing that surprised me was when Nagui asked about the "no drugs" rules, they acted kind of weird. They were like "this rule doesn't exist anymore. we were young, it's a stupid rule blah blah" so Nagui asked if they take some stuff and they answered "we don't talk about that". Junkies haha ! :laugh3:

Nothing interesting in fact :blank: And Chris and Jonny shook hands after playing ETIAW :blank:

there will be one more song -Paradise. And maybe viva la vida.

thanks for the little review! hope that someone recorded it!

lol is maybe because the song Marianne is name french

So I watching TV program Taratata now

It's totally over now, we'll post links as soon as they appear on the official site or YouTube, and I asked my family to record it :)

Nothing interesting in fact :blank:

And nothing new about MX, but you have to remember that it was recorded the day after they finished the album and published the track listing, so nobody had those answers yet :)

There it is, the whole show :) Coldplay is at the beginning, with Viva, ETIAW, and at the interview (in English!) and the end, with Paradise.

154x114_iLyROoaf2_Qc_2_kew1319216248.jpgTaratata 402 - 21 octobre 2011

And if you want to watch the whole show, I'm sure you won't be disappointed! It's actually a very good musical show, and there are very nice guests in this one : Ben Howard, Simple Plan, french acts... Enjoy!

634517059984701174.jpg

:

I am pretty disturbed by that too. Chris seemed ill at ease. He was not like "Eh, we don't take that shit". Chris, your only drug must remain chocolate... :lol:

Thanks so much for the link. I loved the end when they are all clapping to the end music..

Yes!! But the interviewer asked them very random questions and some of them make Chris ill at ease :( I feel bad for them.

I am pretty distrurbed by that too. Chris seemed ill at ease. He was not like "Eh, we don't take that shit". Chris, your only drug must remain chocolate... :lol:

Yeah, I was wondering why he didn't just said "we don't take this things, drugs are bad". Their reaction was so weird really. Plus I can't see any of them taking stuff... Except Guy... And not even nowadays...