✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay will perform on French TV (recorded September 9) airing October 21

Raphaele

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well about drugs they said that the "no drugs" rule isn't really "official" any more, it was an old rule. They said : that's our private lives, and we just don't talk about our private lives. And about the shoes well they just asked the host how his shoes could be so shiny :lol:

So you're saying Coldplay are potheads?????? Yass!!! :smoking:

Thank you Lu'kaa for sharing your "coldplay-ic" adventure :D

Too bad, they didn't do a cover or a featuring or both... But since they had a tight schedule it's understandable.

And Nagui still has his unique but, for me, ugly silvery shoes?

Do you remember what other bands were playing on the set? I'm just curious about the futur programming of the tv shows :D

And like someone said previously, it's about time Coldplay plays in that tv show :pleased:

Do you remember what other bands were playing on the set? I'm just curious about the futur programming of the tv shows :D

I talked to people who were there and some of the other bands/artists playing were Ben Howard (:heart:) Louise Attaque and Simple Plan... I don't remember the others :confused:

And like someone said previously, it's about time Coldplay plays in that tv show :pleased:

Agreed! ^:nice:

Now I'm waiting for the end of October to watch it on France 2 :)

• 2 weeks later...
And here are my pictures from Friday :) Sorry for double posting. I posted some on Twitter, but here they are again :

photo-1.jpg

The piano looks AMAZING, but sorry for that crappy picture...

photo3-1.jpg

Their stuff arriving and being set up in the morning. It was noon, Roadie 42 arrived at 2pm, I said hi and thanks for the blog and everything. Dan Green and Rik Simpson arrived around 2:30pm, we also talked a little bit about them finishing the album the previous night at 2am and they signed some stuffed for another Coldplayer :

photo2-1.jpg

And finally the band arrived around 6pm, after a day of interviews in Paris, so they were pretty tired.

Unknown-2.jpg

I talked a little bit with Will, thanked him for everything and said their new stuff was really great. While talking, we were joining Chris, he saw me, asked me "hi, man, how you doin'? All right?" and shook my hand. I was so shocked, surprised and happy that I don't even remember what I answered. We took the picture, said good luck for the show and they left. Amazing folks :) Then they went rehearsing... We could hear Charlie Brown through the walls :awesome:

They played Paradise, Viva and Every Teardrop is a Waterfall, with their lasers and all their stuff. Chris spoke a little bit french, joked, shook hands in the audience... It looked like they were all having a good time!

WOW UNBELIEVABLE :o YOU are SO lucky :awesome: Did you realize that you had Will's hand on your shoulder^^ :thumbsup:

Oh, I wanted to tell you : the official TARATATA twitter & Facebook account said that they are planning on 'showing something new' as soon as they hit 150,000 fans on their Facebook page. They said : 'We have a surprise for you, so help us getting 150,000 fans... Especially if you like Coldplay.'

So I guess they're gonna show us 1 of the 3 songs they played on that night! So if you want to help us getting it soon... :) Here's a link :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/TARATATA-OFFICIEL/158028271028

Only 90 likes to go!

Did you realize that you had Will's hand on your shoulder^^ :thumbsup:

No I didn't realize it :awesome: I mean, saying hi to Chris, and seeing Will & him coming next to me just to get me a picture with them was... my brain passed out. :lol:

Ouh, Louise Attaque is coming back, I have to check their new tracks out :D

Unfortunately, they're only releasing 1 new song, with a best of. The band isn't really coming back...

Oh, I wanted to tell you : the official TARATATA twitter & Facebook account said that they are planning on 'showing something new' as soon as they hit 150,000 fans on their Facebook page. They said : 'We have a surprise for you, so help us getting 150,000 fans... Especially if you like Coldplay.'

So I guess they're gonna show us 1 of the 3 songs they played on that night! So if you want to help us getting it soon... :) Here's a link :

Only 90 likes to go!

DONE ;)

my brain passed out. :lol:

Ha Ha^^ Chris :heart: & Will... :awesome: Normal! :blush:

Only 90 likes to go!

done :smug::smug:

Only 90 likes to go!

C'est fait! ;)

Only 90 likes to go!

Done! :D

Now, it's only 33 likes to go!