✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay will perform on French TV (recorded September 9) airing October 21

Raphaele

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow a lot of uncomfortable questions.

i like how will puts his hand on chris leg when they talk about their old fight. :)

and what was that thing about muse? was there ever a rumor about them stealing from muse or something? didn't get that at all.

and the jonny cash reference...a bit outdated.

Weird interview,but if I had to guess about the drugs thing, it'd be that Guy probably did something before and they decided it would be stupid to kick him out of the band for it and abolished the rule, but surely they didn't just let him continue to do it...

wow a lot of uncomfortable questions.

i like how will puts his hand on chris leg when they talk about their old fight. :)

and what was that thing about muse? was there ever a rumor about them stealing from muse or something? didn't get that at all.

and the jonny cash reference...a bit outdated.

Weird interview,but if I had to guess about the drugs thing, it'd be that Guy probably did something before and they decided it would be stupid to kick him out of the band for it and abolished the rule, but surely they didn't just let him continue to do it...

very weird... I think the interviewer had not well prepared it (see the Muse thing or the duet with Johnny Cash)

and you say that in Apparatjik they are all strange and drugs maybe ? :inquisitive:

• 1 month later...
When Chris was nice to him (and/or funny) ("I really like your shoes"), he just said something like: "can we continue the interview ?"

That was a joke too! Typical Nagui style...

What I like about Nagui is that even though he does a few mistakes like this, he does his job with great passion. There isn't any teleprompter. An interviewer like him able to talk naturally for a few minutes with the artists (around 10 bands/singers a day!!!) is very rare, and about interesting stuff for everybody... Maybe not for us, because we already know everything about them but remember we're the hardcore fans... He did prepare it - and I think he's the best guy in France to do that job.