✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Under 1 roof

Jonathanpeel

So I searched the forum and I found that there wasn't a proper thread for Under 1 roof. I find that we're not giving this enough attention. The logo and the slogan is written not only on the website but on Chris's piano.

To me Under 1 roof is either talking about how we all come together as coldplay fans under one roof through the listening experience of the album OR something that just came to me. Maybe it's the name of the tour. Think about it. We're all under 1 roof during the concert aren't we? Unless it's outdoors of course :P

Under 1 roof tour anyone?

I was just thinking it was part of the theme of the album. A group united against a common enemy and them rebelling against it, but I like your idea much better! Maybe it's both? I think the tour will be called MX Tour but I can easily see Under 1 Roof being a catchphrase. Maybe that's what it is, a catchphrase for this era. Hmmmmm.

I don't think it's very important but I

might be wrong. For me it just means that all they produce and make is made under one roof: by a group of people in the same building/organization. Maybe also a hint to the rebellious nature of the material as previously hinted.

I said that before but now there's another Thread i'll say it again.

Im pretty sure it's no Lyrics of a Song or a Song itself.

It's probably only a Methapher for that we all live under the same Sky (Under 1 Roof).

Why should Chris write it on the Message about "Mylo Xyloto" spelling and release Date.

It reminds me of "MTM = Make Trade Fair".

I think it's just as simple as it being a song title in my opinion. Maybe one of the singles lined up for the MX era or something?

But it's not registered anywhere.

It just could be a part of a Lyric or like "MTM = Make Trade Fair" Chris used to have painted on his Piano and Hand.

But it's not registered anywhere.

It just could be a part of a Lyric or like "MTM = Make Trade Fair" Chris used to have painted on his Piano and Hand.

DLIBYH isn't registered either, but we know for 99% certain that it'll be on the album