🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
VIVA.42

so... no car kids??

Car Kids is not a track on MX what how do you guys feel about this i know there has been alot of talk about Car Kids as a possible song.. perhaps and im hoping it will be released later on as a B side or apart of another EP.. that is all

I'll laugh if Car Kids becomes the new Famous Old Painters. Forever speculated by fans to be released but never actually released.

I really don't think Car Kids is a song.

I'll laugh if Car Kids becomes the new Famous Old Painters. Forever speculated by fans to be released but never actually released.

:nod:

I'm hoping it will either be a hidden track (due to the CK symbol that messed with everyone's heads.) More likely a b-side or the most unlikely of them all would it being part of a quick EP follow-up but I don't think they have enough songs left to make an EP and they will probably just use the remaining 2-3 as b-sides. Although, don't forget Golden Arrow, REX and Alien Radio (if that hasn't been changed to AHT and they are indeed two different songs). Whatever happens I am the most excited person on the planet!!!!!!!

if they put 5 minutes of silence and called it Car Kids would that comfort you?

yes it would comfort me... :dozey:

Brian Eno did something similar on his last album, just saying :P

^ But it was an amazing title. And it survived so long all the way through. From those songs early on, on the studio wall back in 2009 right up until Glastonbury/T in the Park on the back of Chris' shirt!!! :cry:

REX and Golden Arrow have never been confirmed to be song titles and they don't appear on ASCAP or the PRS so I doubt that they're songs at all. It's funny how everybody assumed they were song titles just because they were written on the piano.

Car Kids could be on the album but under a different title like how Space Symphony became Moving to Mars. Car Kids could actually have become Charlie Brown and the cartoon heart lyric was taken from Cartoon Heart which was scrapped. Similar to how lyrics were used in Christmas Lights from Wedding Bells after it was scrapped.

If Car Kids is a hidden track it will probably be with Us Against the World cause it has the CK symbol on the track-listing. Unless its not an actual song and just a theme or group of characters in the album.

I have asked the Oracle what happens to Car Kids, Alien Radio, REX, Golden Arrow, Tomorrow, Great Expectation and Don Quixote although I think I know the answer to the last one but I put it anyway!!

most definitely :rolleyes:

I have asked the Oracle what happens to Car Kids, Alien Radio, REX, Golden Arrow, Tomorrow, Great Expectation and Don Quixote although I think I know the answer to the last one but I put it anyway!!

:rolleyes: DO you really think you will answers :P

What happened to Bloodless Revolution?? Famous Old Painters?? And that song that they did a few times at the end of a Viva la vida gig (can't remember the name). Bands produce so many songs for an album, not everyone will be included or will be recorded.

and 1 thing: The UATW symbol had nothing to do with Car Kids you know. It's just a person...

I think "Car Kids" was the original title for "Charlie Brown" and was registered with the first title before renamed to CB

I think "Car Kids" was the original title for "Charlie Brown" and was registered with the first title before renamed to CB

CB was called Cartoon Heart before! Car Kids was a separate song from 'Cartoon Heart/Head'

It was JUST a title anyway, why weep over it?

This.

You don't even know what the song was, people! Or if it was even a song. :facepalm:

Don Quixote had no chance of being on there.

NO. CHANCE.

Why do people keep saying WHERE WEDDNG BELLZ AN SPANISH RAIN ON TRACKLISTS OMGZZZ

Seriously, people?

I wasn't a big fan of the title "Car Kids":blank:. I wouldn't even mind if it fell off the cliff of the world, seriously...