✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

so... no car kids??

VIVA.42

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was joking :P

For songs like that, we should be grateful that we've even heard them in a live format at all...I don't think we're ever going to hear the songs we know the names of, or get studio versions of long-lost live-tested material. Unless the band gets hit by lightning and decides to release a compilation album of shelved songs from various eras.

• 4 weeks later...

okay so i got my pop up album and im reading through chris' notes from the excerpts of his note book and i discovered some things.

first off car kids is a really song, they were suppose to play it at glastonbury, but i dont know if they did. and it was suppose to be on the album. they have some of its lyrics in it like "dont need the feed" and "no power to the tower". i think we will here it soon either in an EP or single because you can tell the band really liked it.

second off "the man who swears" from the viva demos so happened was called major minus? and then became major minus (i dont know how)

thirdly "mylo xyloto" was a longer song with lyrics "left to right, tip to toe. we're in flight, where nobody knows?"these lyrics are also written on one of the bands guitars, andd i think it was then changed to UFO because some UFO lyrics are mixed with the MX one. like " the streets are paved with gold."

fourthly "a hopeful transmission" was a longer song with lyrics which are "guide me stranger, shepherd me through danger"

lastly i can confirm that these songs did exist and had a place on the album.

rex

moving to mars

aiko

and lela

okay so i got my pop up album and im reading through chris' notes from the excerpts of his note book and i discovered some things.

first off car kids is a really song, they were suppose to play it at glastonbury, but i dont know if they did. and it was suppose to be on the album. they have some of its lyrics in it like "dont need the feed" and "no power to the tower". i think we will here it soon either in an EP or single because you can tell the band really liked it.

second off "the man who swears" from the viva demos so happened was called major minus? and then became major minus (i dont know how)

thirdly "mylo xyloto" was a longer song with lyrics "left to right, tip to toe. we're in flight, where nobody knows?"these lyrics are also written on one of the bands guitars, andd i think it was then changed to UFO because some UFO lyrics are mixed with the MX one. like " the streets are paved with gold."

fourthly "a hopeful transmission" was a longer song with lyrics which are "guide me stranger, shepherd me through danger"

lastly i can confirm that these songs did exist and had a place on the album.

rex

moving to mars

aiko

and lela

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90224

• 2 months later...
I cant believe you people are still talking about a song that DOESNT exist...its like a child asking over and over again for candy hoping they get it! GIVE IT UP!!!

It DOES exist, we just haven't heard it yet.

It's more like asking a greedy child for candy who wants to torment others.

I cant believe you people are still talking about a song that DOESNT exist[/size]...its like a child asking over and over again for candy hoping they get it! GIVE IT UP!!!

hurst Like Heaven[/size] symbol and CarKids should have the UATW symbol And Hurst Like Heaven Should have a different symbol... Coldplay work in mysterious ways

UGH WHEN WILL THEY LEARN111!!!!!!11

Well you will be surprised what the next few weeks will bring!

Kris

What do you mean and how do you know Kris W? Or should I say --- Chris M. :mellow:

Replacing "C" with "K" and turning "M" upside down into "W" doesn't fool anyone you know... :mellow:

CB B-side or an EP? Prospekt's March was released 5 months after VLV. March 24 will be MX's 5 month anniversary. :mellow:

Oh the speculations... :mellow:

:mellow: .sdiK raC

What do you mean and how do you know Kris W? Or should I say --- Chris M. :mellow:

Replacing "C" with "K" and turning "M" upside down into "W" doesn't fool anyone you know... :mellow:

CB B-side or an EP? Prospekt's March was released 5 months after VLV. March 24 will be MX's 5 month anniversary. :mellow:

It was released 5 months after because they had lots of songs that were already begun, just not finished soon enough for VLV. And also they had finished songs but that didn't fit.

Sadly I don't think that's the case with this era :\ except maybe for Car Kids and/or that Frankfurt song. I don't think they'll release an EP so soon this time, if they release one.

As for CK being released or not, I don't know. Chris seemed pretty excited when he mentioned it in an interview...3 years ago! It'll be great if they'd release it, and it fits perfectly with this era, obviously, so I hope they'll finish it/find it good enough to release it before LP6 :D

Anyway, we have to wait and see. :|

Just putting it out there, but there were 3/4 singles released before Prospekts March Came out. It may not be about the number of months since MX that the new EP will come out; time may be measured in single releases or something. Just a thought....

...But I hope they use months cause I want that EP SO MUCH!!!!!!

Just putting it out there, but there were 3/4 singles released before Prospekts March Came out. It may not be about the number of months since MX that the new EP will come out; time may be measured in single releases or something. Just a thought....

...But I hope they use months cause I want that EP SO MUCH!!!!!!

rly cuz no1 elze has sed dis lawl

Would be nice though :nice:

:o:o:o:o:o

• 5 months later...