✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Would You Have Named LP5?

The Duke

Given that Coldplay has named all of their albums after a song on the album, what would you have named the album It from the 14 available options? Kept is Mylo Xyloto or gone in a different direction?

Personally, granted this opinion is without hear the entire album , I would have named it either A Hopeful Transmission or Up with the Birds, probably the latter.

^since when? :o

my mistake.

i'm yet assuming Paradise, i'd prefer it be only instrumental really or female vocals.

i'm having a feeling the whole album is indeed:

9457530.jpg

seeing nobody is being indiferent to the album, ones loving other hating the material, makes me think at least they did succeded on making us think and debate. i guess i'm trying to see it a bit bright. we all are expressing ourselves -i hope all keeping respect to each other-, if that was their point, well done coldplay, if not only answer i have to all that change is what the image says....

sorry if that's gone totally off topic.

but i'd prefer the album to be called UFO really, or Major Minus.

I would have called it 'Generic Pop'. Why not tell it like it is eh?

on the sorts of Pop, i'd prefer it be synthpop, clear synthpop -why not even have some features of great synthpop vocalist as Spandau Ballet's - or even dreampop, more than generic manufactured and overplayed Pop that is what the new material seems to me.

i could be liking some of the melodies, but meh the lyrics, chris used to do it so much better.

as i said if is what coldplay wanted, they are getting it, one song i love the lyrics the other i love the music but there's none i like both, but for MM, feels a bit heartbreaking, if that was their plan, they got it all right, feels so foreignly strange.

tumblr_lq5h4eQ4r81qkcjk2.jpg

haha i love that pic, never seen it before. :awesome:

Us Against the World would be pretty epic and fitting, although perhaps a bit less inspired. I would have enjoyed Major Minus, A Hopeful Transmission, and ETIAW too. ETIAW may be stupid, but so is "VLVoDAAHF" (actually I just find the second half of VLV's title kind of stupid to add....well, in retrospect I really like the title but at the time it seemed unnecessary and long).

Us Against the World would be pretty epic and fitting, although perhaps a bit less inspired. I would have enjoyed Major Minus, A Hopeful Transmission, and ETIAW too. ETIAW may be stupid, but so is "VLVoDAAHF" (actually I just find the second half of VLV's title kind of stupid to add....well, in retrospect I really like the title but at the time it seemed unnecessary and long).