✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Favourite Paradise Youtube Comments

Reilly

I hope that's the sufficient answer nobody really provided and I went to the effort as generally you annoy me.
:angry:

If this song was my girlfriend i would listen to her (l)

coentju14 2 hours ago 29 thumbs up

If this horse was my boyfriend I would ride him :D

If this icecream was my boyfriend I would lick him :P

Coldplay is gifted to catch the hopelessness of humanity and communicates it through music....always helps in times of hopelessness...:)

JohnLeguizamo1 14 minutes ago

Yup, humanity is hopeless. Luckely Coldplay caught it. :|

I'm just realizing this song is about suicide (?) but it still makes me FEEL happy and liberated. I don't know. Mixed feelings.

caitlinrose92 4 hours ago

I didn't get that it was about suicide. That's a new one for me,

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry:

That was aimed at juanif.

And if your boyfriend was a whistle would you blow him?

chris, i know you don't want to do this. but just survive this drought in music. and continue to stimulate their diabolical plan with all this pop music. i know where your heart is...you let me know where it was with parachutes a rush of blood to the head and x&y that ended with "til kingdom come" which pretty much describes your farewell as a band that cared for music. i understand chris! they got you by the balls. and I'm sorry for that

iaintso 58 minutes ago

A personalised sympathetic letter to Chris.

Does anyone find the flow of comments to be insane?! 2mins ago there was no comments for the last 6minutes, and then BAM 40 comments since I refreshed in the space of about 20 seconds.

That was aimed at juanif.

And if your boyfriend was a whistle would you blow him?

Of course :wink3:

Ah, I thought the first part of the comment was ignoring my answer I already gave to juanif. Now, I am not sure anymore how to interpret it, meh.

Just bitter because you're in the minority that doesn't love the song.

Why would I be bitter because I can't like a horrible song? I actually dislike it by choice. I'd be perfectly fine if I never had to listen to the song ever again.

The video on Youtube had 19843 Likes and 638 Dislikes. Enough said!!!

Um, not really, but OK.

Of course :wink3:

Ah, I thought the first part of the comment was ignoring my answer I already gave to juanif. Now, I am not sure anymore how to interpret it, meh.

Oh soz.

P.S. If my girlfriend was a shingle I'd nail her.

Hahaha! I just looked up the Paradise video and that comment is now top but its a different user. Weird.

The video on Youtube had 19843 Likes and 638 Dislikes. Enough said!!!

Yes but then you read the comments from the people who voted.

@TSBA92 youre are gunment isnt standuing up to hte facts u have no basis for entelligenct

WatchYoFucknLanguage 1 uur geleden

There's a person whos opinion you can respect!

Hahaha! I just looked up the Paradise video and that comment is now top but its a different user.
It's slightly different, it ends with 'it' now instead of 'her' but it's still a nonsense comment imo

Coldplay or any band in the world doesn't need fans that keep them to the same things... THEY ARE NOT MACHINES YOU KNOW!!! NOT A PHOTOCOPIER!!!!

trelenh 7 minuten geleden

^That one is my fav so far. Paris Hilton? WTAF?

Oh right and :awesome: thread.

Thanksicles :shy:

^^ I can't even make out if that's a compliment or not.

Hahaha I know right?

Moar:

Honestly, how could ANYBODY dislike dis?

davethepinoy 2 hours ago 7

Coldplay are the Beatles of our day!

ibrazlataninter 2 hours ago 31

if this was a pancake...

it would be a great pancake...

andesmountainsmovies hace 3 horas 6

There are many Pop, Hip hop, Jazz, R&B, Reggae, Rap singers..

But no one compares to Coldplay

zKydd hace 3 horas en la lista de reproducción Tuuunneezz 4

Yeah, they just completely took over all of those genres. :surprised:

Ha. That girl was responding to me and Megalomania... Megalomania said that Paradise was an embarrassment to Coldplay. She asked how blah blah. And I said 'because it's a poor excuse for a Coldplay song'

And that was her response to me.

I then responded and said that it was bland, run-of-the-mill pop and they've written better songs and by saying this is good it's accepting a second best sort of Coldplay.

And then she agreed with me.

So I'm a bit baffled by this. :laugh3:

I think I saw one of your responses. Cheers for trying, haha.

when someone's sad and depress, i usually tell them to coldplay it

Jasonrock4life 6 minutes ago 2

What.my.fux.

EDIT

Best one ever!

Lady Gaga is so much better than this sad old man music. Why he have to dance like such a prick? Make his dance stop and make his music stop he sounds like Tarzan. Lady Gaga would do do this much better. Why he signing about a parrot? Maybe because this is Tarzan song. God make it stop

CrubbDaTubb 1 minute ago

HAHAHAHA

This made me intrigued, who is this CrubbDaTubb character? Well they're obsessed with Gaga, their youtube cover video is a dog fucking another dog while throwing up, and also they left this comment on someone elses page:

CrubbDaTubb (2 weeks ago) Spam

Thank yuu for your commints tigerfox, yuo seem like reel stupid persion and can't read books.You like Davis Bowie who is a faker

Couldn't make that shit up.

the definition of the word "song" has now changed to "coldplay". So now you pronouce your sentences like this " damn, i love this "coldplay!". I'll be back to listen to this Coldplay :)

frylaker24 55 minutes ago

So... when you hear a song you are supposed to say "This "coldplay" is shit"? :thinking:

@gheffty93 If you were a "hardcore" fan of Coldplay, you would follow them no matter where they decide to go with their music. Coldplay is still Coldplay.

GirlOwned 4 hours ago

Yes! Even when they decide to go Chorale or March :angry:

Coldplay fans have absolutely no taste in music whatsoever.

IdeaSpeeder 5 hours ago

:| I rather say bad taste than no taste, but whatever. Wait .. I am a Coldplay fan myself.