✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Favourite Paradise Youtube Comments

Reilly

One thing that strikes me as I read all of the comments is this: those who take the time to write something negative about Coldplay or their songs are doing nothing but fishing for attention. [...]

munizdaniel7 18 minuten geleden

Yeah, only positive opinions are opinions, any negative ones are immediately attention seeker's!!!

God sent me A MASSAGE: If you VIVA LA VIDA, then you will find the entrance to PARADISE.

TheCheekySheep 20 minuten geleden

Oh fuck, this one got a massage from God! Envy! I would love a good massage as well. Massage.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does this not have more dislikes? I'm sorry, I'm a massive Coldplay fan, but I'm a COLDPLAY fan, not this r'n'b garbage. What happened to you guys?

mikebot229 42 minutes ago

@mikebot229 Maybe you're not a real fan.

usaswim323 34 minutes ago

This made me chortle.

i think coldplay is like nickelback traditional noise played in office buildings by self centered soccermoms.

I love how they have progressed with their music.

I feel like this should be part 2 to fix you

~

edit: lolwut

Real Coldplay fans would never complain about anything with Coldplay name on it. Surely, some had higher expectations, but if you love Coldplay, you'd reach the point where you can never possibly dislike anything they offer =)

Guest Osaka Sun

I already mentioned this before, but...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35TbGjt-weA]I don't want to live on this planet anymore - YouTube[/ame]