✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Favourite Paradise Youtube Comments

Reilly

This is completely off-topic, but I need to say this.

Thalia, I LOVE your new sig.

Yes, yes, yes!

Coldplay is The Scientist who creates this song to Fix You in the Paradise.

When coldplay stop giving us good songs like this, the music will be dead, that never happened.

THE FATE OF THE MUSIC DEPENDS ON COLDPLAY

Sorry mom, but I have to kill 449 people, and in a veeery slow way...

Be afraid

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who says Coldplay is too mainstream now is just a dumb hipster with a netbook.

MilitantVegitarian 2 hours ago

radiohead fans come in here talking mess but their band hasn't had a hit since creep. every song on mylo xyloto is going to get more views and will be played on the radio more. if radiohead is so good then how come rihanna isnt collaborating with radiohead like with coldplay? the new coldplay song princess of china featuring rihanna is going to be mega!

Lilsoulja4eva 5 hours ago

It sounds like older coldplay again!!! :D
Someone is deaf

if this song were a woman, i would have sex with it. hell, if it was a man i'd have sex with it. best song evar.

I think this one is my absolute favourite:

Im pretty sure if Coldplay wanted to they could end all war, cure cancer, feed the hungry, and bring the world together :)

These are the kind of drums I like to hear out of Will Champion.

DJStack3 1 day ago

oh hell.

Thumbs up if you think this is single handedly one their best songs ever and that COLDPLAY ARE FOREVER THE BEST

The thing about Coldplay is that I don't F care about their changing!!! I'm just drowning into their ocean of LOVE!!!! I'll keep lestinging to Coldplay!! I'll keep LOVING them even if they sang "Oh woooah, oh woooooah, oh wooooah, oh.

You know you love me, I know you care"!!! I DONT F Care!!!! and I have never felt this way about any band!!!! and I'm not ashamed to express it out loud.

this is just sick!

THIS SONG. OMG JIZZ.

I said sick

^ Hahaha, I don't hate the song and I don't like it either, but the comments can be hilarious! That's why I am reading them. They make me chuckle.

and I am supposed to write a scientific article now so I am so procastinating this way :|

I think this song is good, because paradise is like a fountain in the spring, with all ravens of the land prospering into social butterflies. It talks about the inner strength of a young girl, fighting through life as a insignificant matter of life.

If this doesnt make sense. Then like it.

ChinamanLam

Wait .... whut?

All the true Coldplayers love everything this band does.

Coraircate 3 hours ago

^I am so not a true Coldplayer. I mean I haven't been to any of their concerts, been in any of their videos, have never stalked them, I don't have all their albums and singles, I don't have any lithographs and I certainly don't want a tattoo of X&Y-inspired proportions on me.

(Actually to that last point, I don't anymore. I feel like until I know what Mylo Xyloto brings I'mma not going to ink myself with a Coldplay stamp. I'll just get my Muse tattoo done firsts).

A true Coldplayer just blindly follows and laps up everything they ever give us. I mean god, objecting or questioning is so not the Coldplayer way.

I think it's really funny to see how you guys are reading EVERY youtube comments of a song that you hate. Don't you have any better things to do with your life? I'm saying this in a good way. Not trying to start a discussion :)

The most polite way you can put that across is asking how you find it funny we 'hate' the song, read "EVERY" comment and of course ask why we don't have anything better to do with our lives?! Stop being an obvious butthurt fanboy, the topics not even being critical of the band themselves just the insanely funny responses to their single.

Firstly, of course nobodies reading EVERY comment but I initially found some of the comments funny and made the thread, yes I do check back on the video just to read more comments (Though I must say I don't spend 100% of my time doing it- just to make that clear), they really are hilarity/ridiculous and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Secondly, no I don't hate the song, I don't know what I think of the song as I've only listened to it once, I didn't like it but it didn't disgust me instantly like Wa-Wa-Wa-waterfall.

Thirdly, no I don't have anything better to do with my life. Because this is awesome.

I hope that's the sufficient answer nobody really provided and I went to the effort as generally you annoy me.

Im pretty sure if Coldplay wanted to they could end all war, cure cancer, feed the hungry, and bring the world together

Hahahahaha! So this fan thinks that Coldplay basically can't be arsed ending all wars, disease and poverty.

i pressed like before i heard it

Yet more evidence that blind fandom does indeed exist. :nod:

Me : coldplay are awesome

My gf : what is coldplay

Me : WUT? IM BREAKING UP WITH U!

GOOD. She deserves better than your sorry ass.

The song currently has a 96.96% like rating.

Last I checked that meant people liked the song.

And was an A.

:D

The last time I checked, 16,540 people is only .00027566666 percent of the total global population.

Yet more evidence that blind fandom does indeed exist. :nod:

GOOD. She deserves better than your sorry ass.

The last time I checked, 16,540 people is only .00027566666 percent of the total global population.

But the whole of the world hasn't listened to the song. Just bitter because you're in the minority that doesn't love the song.

But the whole of the world hasn't listened to the song. Just bitter because you're in the minority that doesn't love the song.

Oh wait that wasn't even a youtuber.

I thought I'd share this odd exchange:

@Storms92 518 are not brainwashed and actually know what crap sounds like.

top20modernrock 36 minutes ago

@top20modernrock

u say it is crap, Then I know why you are here, CAUSE U EAT SHIT

SmOke1oneone 30 minutes ago

@SmOke1oneone I'm only here to make fun of all of you gay Coldplay fans who are so into modern elevator music.

top20modernrock 24 minutes ago

@top20modernrock

grats man, that is very vise of you :)

go do somethin to solve your complexes, and to loose must for insolting people who find something nice and relaxing in this song.

SmOke1oneone 21 minutes ago

@SmOke1oneone shut up mom. I told you to stop playing on the internet. Now go bake me a pie so we can have some family fun time together later.

top20modernrock 21 minutes ago

@top20modernrock

I'll make it son, sweet and crispy pie :)

hope you gonna like it dear :)

don't mind me if I try new special flavour, other mom say that is used for killing rats :)

kiss dear <3

SmOke1oneone 18 minutes ago

@SmOke1oneone what the fuck?

itsmattymattymatty 15 minutes ago

:wtf:

Basically any comment mentioning The Beatles.

Ha. That girl was responding to me and Megalomania... Megalomania said that Paradise was an embarrassment to Coldplay. She asked how blah blah. And I said 'because it's a poor excuse for a Coldplay song'

And that was her response to me.

I then responded and said that it was bland, run-of-the-mill pop and they've written better songs and by saying this is good it's accepting a second best sort of Coldplay.

And then she agreed with me.

So I'm a bit baffled by this. :laugh3:

You annoy me too! Finally we have something in common lol

We don't like eachother let's laugh about it buddy LOL!

You sad child.

BEST SONG EVER! Thumbs up if you agree!!

MegaVitamino 24 seconds ago

AH GAHD

I will always listen songs from Parachutes, RBTH, X&Y and even from Viva la Vida. I love Coldplay, I play Coldplay and I was in their concerts, but this album is so far away from Coldplay's 2000.

I know that 's a evolution, but i do not need it and I know that the real fans also are disappointed.

selimoff 43 seconds ago

REAL fans love it without listening to it :angry: