✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Favourite Paradise Youtube Comments

Reilly

Ah Coldplay fans!

This is amazing. Fuck you idiots who don't believe artists should change and evolve.

babyangelxox 3 minutes ago

Yeah fuck those idiots! Anyone who doesn't 100% LOVE this wants Coldplay's new album to be like Yellow played on loop for 50mins.

@Fl1pFl0p22 how is this commercial ????????????????

Commercial shit will be what rihanna and all those artists do !!

111maxinel1111 3 minutes ago

Well said! St00pid peoples should go listen to Rihanna and Justin Timberlake and New Kids on the Block LOL

at least better than other new songs(except every teardrop is a waterfall)

Lawrence31610631 4 minutes ago

Um.

Coldplay sold out.

GamingBender 3 minutes ago

It's like when Metallica cut their hair or Dylan going electric :angry:

WHO THE F*CK ARENT AMAZED BY THIS BEAUTIFUL SONG?!

PureAngusRush 1 minute ago

NEVER HAS SUCH BEAUTY BROUGHT SUCH F*KKIN RAEEEG :bomb:

This song and the first one are really bad. Please stop listening to Beyoncé/Black Eyed Peas / Enrique Iglesias and get back to the old way. Viva la vida was ok but this is scary. Rebrand to hotplay.

Shikamaruss 33 seconds ago

I think this is my favourite. Hotplay?! Wat?!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MESSAGE TO ANYONE WHO MISSES OLD COLDPLAY: TOUGH! They've moved on from those times. If they stayed that way, they wud have died out by album 3. Music is about PROGRESSION, and this song perfectly shows how Coldplay can progress. Stop being so miserable about missing the old days and live with the new. Viva Coldplay <3

I love how they describe coldplay as some endangered animal.

ColdPlay U Rocks <3

:|

Coldplay is moving and keeping up with the times(minus auto tune). Their music and its themes are growing and maturing, as is the sound of their music. I love the fact their music is filled with emotion, and isnt the more solemn sound it used to be. Coldplay still set themselves apart with their sound, acoustical, electronic, or whatever. Their music is inspiring, no matter what it sounds like. They have gotten more skilled at writing music and lyrics, and the days of depressing music are gone

haha, oh god, i really should stop reading the comments or i'm gonna just have to break my screen!!!!!

Obviously the song has done what coldplay wanted it to do.........Get all the young teenagers attention and appeal to the kind of people who like and the autotuned crap on the radio.

Funniest comment i saw was "Now this is classic coldplay"................ugh, my response is just too violent to post on here :P

oh, another one was "This is a masterpiece" :shocked2:

To all those who disliked this song, may I suggest that you stop listening to 'Justin Bieber', and play this song again and again, until you realise that you 'like it'. From what I've heard of this album, it sounds like it could be para para paradise! October 24th is going to be a good day.

traceurN9 8 minutes ago

Er